$$$ Rigging Help Needed

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken Neeley

Reaction score
Maybe someone out here can help...I need 2 full-time riggers at BPS in MI.

Up to 30k annually with full benefits, insurance, etc...

If any of you guys out there know of anyone in the area, direct them to my e-mail.

Thanx

Ken, feel free to post a "HELP WANTED" ad in the Swap and Sell section of the web site. They won't get buried as quickly as this message thread.

30K for riggers???????? that doesn't sound like the bass pro i know down in springfield...... they only paid riggers 5.65/hr

BTW... what do you pay mechanics and do you have any openings?????

This ain't Springfield Toto!!...You're talking Motown wages here....but it's all relative,...costs a BUNCH to live here!

Oakland County has the highest income per capita in the state and it's 2nd or 3rd in the country!! I see "help wanted" signs up everywhere and they start at $8-10/hr..and that's flippin' burgers!!! Good help is hard to find and it's even harder to keep!! Automotive designers with CAD experience are making 25-45/hr!! But, they could get laid-off tomorrow too. Hate to burst your bubble, you WILL make more up here, but you'll pay more too,...for everything!!

Great place to live though!! I've been here for 44 yrs and don't plan on going anywhere else.......permanently..LOL

Mac

Chris,

We pay our techs around $15 an hour and I may have an opening soon....e-mail me

Latest posts

Back