Rick Clunn reels

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T AMBURGEY

Reaction score
Anyone ever use these, I have quite a few of them and really like them. Just wondering about you guys

I had one it's in about 90 feet of water on Cumberland OOPS. But it was good while it lasted. But I will say this I have now tried the Johnny Morris elite combos and I would put them up against most brands on the market. I would have never even tried them either if it wern't for my rod deal so try one you will like em too im sure. I got some nitro combos as well not bad but the Morris will spoil you. Now being honest before I became a pro staffer for BPS I used straight across the board Shimano Core w/G Loomis rods if you can afford em BooYah Baby.

I have two. Each one is on a BPS Ricky Clunn crankin stick. I like them a lot. I even pull cranks with them. (that's walleye speak for trolling a crankbait)

fatrap

My favorite of all my reels. 08' model. I got the 09' model for my buddy for his birthday this summer and he loves it..Hoping to get 3-4 more this winter

Me too fatrap!

In our store we have quite a few clearence Ricky Clunn's available right now. Not sure what others may have. Good time to pick one or two up though.

Latest posts

Back