Rick Clunn Baitcaster?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VA Chris

Reaction score
I was wondering if any of you have purchased/used the Rick Clunn Signature Series baitcaster from BassPro. They are on sale for $69.99 which seems like a pretty good deal.I cant really afford to fork over a couple hundred big ones for a reel and thought this might be a decent addition to my fishing arsenal. Any opinions would be very welcome.

thanks,

Chris

They're excellent reels for the money!! Buy 2 at that price!! I have 3-4 of'em and no problems with any of'em!!;)

I can tell you that I have a Rick Clunn baitcaster and I love it! It is without a doubt one of the best casting reels I have. At the sale price it is absolutely worth picking one up. I have my on a Rick Clunn rod for a really good rig.

Bass Pro has the Rick Clunn combo on sale right now for $149.99 when you consider the regular price of rod (99.00 and reel 99.00) it's an excellent buy.

Chris I also have three and love them. Not the old Curados but what is? I have mine matched with Cherrywood rods. Very inexpensive and not too shabby. Yes you can spend more but I have won a lot of tournys with this combo.

Randy!

Chris,

I've got one, about three years old I think, and never had a problem with it, fits in the hand well, casts great and has a "durable" feel to it. Can't go wrong spending money on that reel.

JP

Ditto all the positive comments above. I have had two of them for the last 4 years and they are very solid reels at that price.

I like my Currados a little better as the spool is wider but that is a personal thing. There I said it; I like wide spools. :lol:

Chris.....I have 2 rigged on Clunn rods.......6 1/2 ft, M/H's....and one on a Clunn Topwater rod and one that's not on any rod......it's a spare!;)

Latest posts

Back