1. Welcome to Nitro & Tracker Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Richie Icognito/Jonathan Martin situation

Thread in 'Sports Talk' started by rbstern, Nov 5, 2013.

1. rbstern

rbstern Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Hard to fathom grown men, earning six or seven figure salaries, behaving this way.

2. Scott Hammer  TOXIC

Scott Hammer TOXIC Well-Known Member

Another Nebraska player to go with Suh. We sure are puttin out some mean sob's!! As has been said, the role of "enforcer" and the language he used is not uncommon in ALL of the NFL locker rooms. Without the racial slurs then there is no issue. The story now is that the coach put him up to it and he took it too far.

3. rbstern

rbstern Administrator Staff Member Administrator

He doesn't seem to have many defenders. A few have spoken out that Martin should have stood up to him, but I don't expect there to be a long line of people acting as character references for Incognito.

4. Jeffry Skidmore

Jeffry Skidmore Well-Known Member

Saw a report that Incognito had once sexually harassed a woman at a golf tournament. Someone needs to teach him some manners. He's a lot bigger than me, but I think a bat to the knee cap would work pretty well.

5. AirForce

AirForce Well-Known Member

Humm, I was thinking both knees since I'm disabled and while I was at it, both elbows too ;)