Rerouting Transducer

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gr8prohunter

Reaction score
How in the heck do you route a new transducer through the hull.
I've pulled up the back deck and the side panel and cant see anything.
This is a Tracker V175 Combo.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

DSCN2078.JPG DSCN2079.JPG I ran my new transducer cables over the transom and thru the boot, then down along the side of the gunnel to the console. None of the factory installed cables were tie wrap secured...easy install.
DSCN2325.JPG DSCN2326.JPG DSCN2334.JPG

How did you get the side panel off. I have all the screws out of the bottom but still seems attached at the top under the rail.

How did you get the side panel off. I have all the screws out of the bottom but still seems attached at the top under the rail.
I don't have the same boat but I just installed a new Transducer. I got one of those fish tape wire pullers and fished it through all the places I needed to. I didn't take any panels off. Hope that helps.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221122-153635_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20221122-153635_Samsung Internet.jpg
    604 KB · Views: 0
I don't have the same boat but I just installed a new Transducer. I got one of those fish tape wire pullers and fished it through all the places I needed to. I didn't take any panels off. Hope that helps.
I’m an idiot. I found a row of screws hidden in the carpet across the top. I wish I had done your way. I have a rule, every job needs a new tool. Especially if the wife wants it done. Wife wants the fence stained I need a new airless spray gun.

I’m an idiot. I found a row of screws hidden in the carpet across the top. I wish I had done your way. I have a rule, every job needs a new tool. Especially if the wife wants it done. Wife wants the fence stained I need a new airless spray gun.
It's called a learning curve, don't beat yourself up over it.
I agree, gotta have the right tool for the job, plus it's easier to get when the wife wants it done.

LOL..Isn't that a fact. I have been collecting special tools for 48 years. I got quite the collection...LOL Just chalk it up as a learning experience. I probably would have done the same thing if I didn't have a fish tape already from doing some new wiring in my house.

Latest posts

Back