Reels

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cq

Reaction score
I know that some are starting to winterize your boats, do not forget about your reels. A number of your socks have been sacrificed to the sock god in the dryer, use the non sacrificed sock to cover your reel after the annual cleaning.

cq:D

Winterize? I don't like doing anything to my boat for winter (I think that is the word they use to describe January 5th - 8th, or somewhere around there). When it gets "cold" here, I put on jeans (somewhere around 60 degrees).

All the best,

Glenn

must be nice glenn..My daughter has asked me to come to cali for the cold months,May have to do It..These old joints HURT In the cold..May go live with C111 for the winter let him and Sue take care of me...HA:D

The temp. fell to 75 deg. last week and people were wearing jackets.

This will be my first winter in a number of years that I can be on the lake all year round.

Sorry Tee, life is hell.:lol:

cq:)

You can always come to the hot side at Lake Anna,however I just took my I/O in for winterization. Never had to do that for the Nitro! Bummer

When we lived in Chesapeake Va., boat down for most of Jan. only. Last winter in Hot Springs, Ar., just a ferw days with a heavy coat. Hope it holds.

cq

Since coming back from Florida, I need to box up all my reels and send them off to Glenn for a good going over!!:lol: That guy can breakdown, clean and reassemble a reel faster than you can eat Chinese food off a TV tray.:p:lol:

TOXIC

Latest posts

Back