Redhead Gunsafe

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatrap

Reaction score
Just put in my new Redhead Gun Safe last Thursday. What a deal with my discount. Unfortunately it's full already but now most everything fits in both the old and new safe. Just had to brag!!

Also aquired a Webley and Scott in .455. Cool looking but odd handgun. Cylinder's Been shaved to shoot .45 ACP with half moon clips but I'm looking for a cylinder that still shoots Webley .455

This has nothing to do with fishing but the fish aren't having anything to do with me.

fatrap

I got a helluva deal on a Redhead safe 3-4 years ago too.......it was already on sale..plus my additional discount..plus rewards points,...I ended up getting it for almost 60% off!! LOL (I need a bigger one now too, but some "organizing" would go a long way to giving me more room!! :rolleyes: )

It was fun getting it down the stairs though!!:blink::wacko: Luckily I had a dolly and my next door neighbor helped me. Those damn things are HHEEAAVVYYY!!!!:blink::blink:

Tox,...it's in the 3rd "bedroom" downstairs,..off of the bathroom down there.....on the left when you walk in. The pix of C's dad is hanging by it!!:wub:

...purely psychological............sumpin' about hooks that close to one's junk....:blink:

I opted for the Browning and was lucky enough to roll it into the house before the Man Cave was built. It ain't coming with me to the new house when Momma gets the urge. (That's for DANG SURE!!) :lol:

Latest posts

Back