Rear folding seat storage

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TNMarty

Reaction score
Dumb question but I have to ask. Just bought a used 2021 Nitro z18 pro. I can see where the pedestals are stored in the front starboard locker brackets. The bike seat fits there as well.
Where can I store the rear folding seat?
I'm guessing I can't but really want to make sure I'm not missing something obvious.
Thanks.

You are correct- there is not a reasonable place to store that chair. If not planned to use, I think most of us just leave it at home stored away. My Z18, 2017 bought new, came with the center seat between the driver and passenger seat. I removed it and it has neve been in the boat again. Have it stored away- have considered selling it, since I'll never use it. I placed a seat pedistal base in the floor next to the driver console spaced where I can carry my butt seat and pole - used on the front or back. I have a post about that somewhere on here. That was easy to do, with no obstruction below the base. The back chair is too bulky to try and locate it there.

TN Marty,
I dont' know how to recall this thread but this is the post heading where there are some pictures of what I described above

2017 Z 18 Floor Construction And New
1651067028305.png
Pedestal Instal

Thanks for the info. The reason I want to store it is because the boat is on a lift and don't want the seat stolen. Guess it goes into the closet!

Latest posts

Back