• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted ratcheting heavy duty cover wanted for 2010 Z8.

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i have a "travel" cover already. Its a light duty cover, not what i need. I've got prices from aftermarket companies. they can make a custom cover for me. Id prefer to locate an original factory cover . If its in very good condition or close to it I may be interested. Either that or I build a pop up garage for it. I need to keep this boat dry and people out when its sitting.

Thanks all!

i have a "travel" cover already. Its a light duty cover, not what i need. I've got prices from aftermarket companies. they can make a custom cover for me. Id prefer to locate an original factory cover . If its in very good condition or close to it I may be interested. Either that or I build a pop up garage for it. I need to keep this boat dry and people out when its sitting.

Thanks all!

I recently purchased original cover New/Old surplus for 2010 Z7 off eBay from Great Lakes Skipper, they have numerous original covers for various model Nitro's.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1313&_nkw=nitro+boat+cover&_sacat=0

Hey, were you able to have that cover or built a popup garage? It would be great if you can give us updates

Latest posts

Back