rally question

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEFF WHITE

Reaction score
question,the rally,better the launch site,what town is it in?im looking into state campgrounds in the area,like that better than a hotel room.this way i can cook and keep a eye on the boat so to speak..lets me cook what i like and the way i like.

oh well,hope to find one close by.

I hear ya Magna. I can't get the actual address for the ramp, so I will get the neighbors, and see if Rich can post a link to Mapquest or something. The ramp is on Chazy Landing Rd in Champlain NY. For a campsite right in Plattsburgh, try Cumberland Bay Campsite @ (518) 563-5240. That's about 15-20 minutes south of the launch almost right off from the ferry that comes over from VT. If you need more info, let me know.

Rob

found the one in plattsburg,im going to check there sites out on the ny state parks reservation site online,i usually make all my reservations online for ny state when i go.i got to find a good sitemnext tothe bathrooms for that early morning,well,you get the point!!besides all the nice women have to go that way!!

anyone else going my route?campsite?or the expensive hotel deal?ny has some real nice campsites,there clean and comfortable too.the critters dont bother you either..

later,got to shovel and plow 16+ inches of this white crap!we got hit last night with a nasty winter storm which came from down south!!

Latest posts

Back