Rally lodging

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
I am attempting to renegotiate pricing with the Stonehelm Motel for the rally. This is the motel I recommend as it is close, right off the I-87, and has a gas station across the road. However, it is under new ownership and this guy wants solid numbers. I know Marke is staying there. Marke what are your confirmed dates? Also, who can tell me that they will be staying there and if you are towing a boat. I am trying to get 12-18 rooms, that can accomodate boats, and 2 people per room for $45 a night. Please respond ASAP so I can fax over a proposal. Also, that weekend, the Stonehelm will book up fast as many of the returning bassers from other tourneys like to use that facility. I want to be sure that we have lodging for everyone. Plus, I think it would add to the weekend if everyone was close. We can even bring over my grill etc! We can also caravan to the launch to help those who have not been able to scout the area ahead of time.

Rob,

The dates I have booked are June 6,7&8. I will be arriving on Thursday afternoon (check-in is after 3:00pm and checking out Sunday morning (check-out before 11:00am). Again, my current rate is $59.95 plus tax for 1 person + a boat. Thanks Rob, any discount would be greatly appreciated.

Marke

Not for $45/nite!!!...I'll sleep on a real bed!!...ahaahahahhhh......I'll go for the room if Neeley wants to split the cost,......then we're "weather proof!"...LOL...not to mention being able to take a shower!!

Wait'll Ken posts before we commit, but I'm up for a room...i don't care....it'll be easier!!! That's for sure!

Mac

I do have room for one on my couch if anyone is interested. We will be up and out every morning before the kids are up so, we won't wake them or the reverse. It ain't much but it's free for anyone who is strapped and wants to come. We will be on the water or at the Turtle most of the weekend anyhow. Plus there's room at my house for another boat to charge up and park.

OK so far we have 3 rooms. Need about 6 more to get their attention.

If you guys had a motel room, one bed and a bottle of JD, maybe you'd better not tell it!!!

I will need a room for the 6,7&8, was going to camp, but if you get them for $45 a night I'll take one.

Rob, I made my reservations yesterday. They told me $37.95 a night for one person for Friday and Saturday night...

I told them that I was going to be there for the tournament...

Man Neeley,......you do more damage to our reputations than any 5th EVER would!!!!...LOL...I want my own room!!...ahaha

you're KILLIN' me!!!!

Hey ROB, include Greg Nichols and Jim Moore on that list for the 7th and 8th of June. We'll get in around 9:30 or later that Friday night. Depends on what time we both get off work. Jim Moore P.S. the Avalnche is in my posession now. Looks great, posted pictures in my member Library.

That's more like it Brian. Marke, did you tell them you were with the rally?

Brian, That's an awesome price!!

Rob, I told them I was coming for a tournament, but I didn't specify the Rally. I'll talk to them when I check-in this weekend.

Jim,

Awesome looking boat!! Do you have plans for a matching Chevy?

Bob G.

James-

Awesome looking boat!

I checked one out at the dealer a few weeks ago...but it was RED...really RED...yours looks waaaaaay better!

Keep us updated on the performance...

az

I have forwarded a formal proposal to the new owner of the Stonehelm and expect an answer today. He should apply Brian's rate across the board. Once finalized, be sure when making your reservations to tell them you are with the rally and should get the discount rate. I will advise details later.

Pierre, let me get it confirmed before you call.

Latest posts

Back