Rally announcement!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
I am pleased to announce that thanks to Jackie at Tracker Marine, we will have a National Prostaff member at our rally. Jordan Paullo of CT will be joining us for the rally and on site to answer questions about fishing, boat rigging, props, or other related topics. Jordan has been on the pro staff for 7 years and has owned two 884's, two 896's and is currently on his third 901! I think he is more than qualified to answer any performance questions anyone might come up with. He has also offered to help with weigh-in, and may be able to bring a sports writer along for the event to give the board, and the boats a little more exposure. So Scott, bring your purdy face! I will also have NY game and fish there with a writer doing an article on Champlain and our rally. It is turning out to be an event you don't want to miss, so put in for the vaca now and make plans. We will attempt to have accomodation listings and map links on the sign up page soon. Again, if you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me. For any who are planning on coming early. A few of us are planning a day on the water Friday to help acclimate everyone to the lake, and an evening of drinks and lies will follow. Location is to be determined.

That's awesome. Great job, Rob!

And thank you, Jackie, Jordan and Tracker!

Rob - All I need right now is the standard form letter that I can send to my boss and my wife giving me the fool proof justification to spend the $$ and vacation to fly up LOL

Great job!

We'll get right on that Trep. You work for IBM right? Well they have a plant in Colchester VT. About 30 minutes across the pond. Flights are cheap right now. Probably $250 would get you here and back. Can't help you with the wife thing though, but if you hear of any good ideas, send them to me! LOL I keep telling her it's theraputic!

Here is a link to mapquest for the rally launch site at the Chazy River. By zooming out, you can see it's relationship to the interstate, local routes, and the lake. For accomodations, go to the search feature at the top of the page on this site, search for posts, with message titles including "rally". On 2/18/02 is a post where I submitted local accomodations. My recommendation is the StoneHelm motel. For a map link to the Naked Turtle where Saturday evenings festivities (for adults only please) will take place, do the same, but typ in "naked turtle". On 3/21/02 is post with a map link to the turtle. Also, for licensing and other related topics, go to the events section on the left under swap and sell. You will see several posts from a number of other members offering great info. Remember we launch at 7:00 am sharp. It is important to know where you are going ahead of time. I would lauch at 6:00 as many other tourneys will in the area, but I wanted to give everyone enough time to get there without rushing. As the rally draws nearer, I will put any other pertinent info on I can think of. If you have any special requests (careful guys!) please let me know.

Rob
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.ad...cY5jzX2zeiJEq9lVxQPEnWNVTmqdfQIYz0S+scF/e9y0g

You guys are breaking my heart...First, I'd love to put a face to these names...except maybe for...(oh well we all KNOW about HIM...ugly as a ...!~@#$%^&) |LOL...Next, this is shaping up to be MORE than just a "gathering of boaters"...a real EVENT...But, I am committed for a local tourney and I have a "draw" partner for the event who is counting on me to "float" him around so he can catch all the fish...

But, I'll be there in spirit...I am really impressed with your organizational skills..

I am with Greg on this one unfortunately I will be fishing two Michigan Federation tournaments then.....I wish there were two of me so one could be there.

Tell Jordan I said hello, I met him in Springfield a couple of years back at the Classic. I doubt he will remember me, just tell him Mini from St Clair says hi!

Mini

We will have a stage, $$$, trophies, prizes, a banquet of sorts, good fishing, you name it! Yup it's going to be quite the event! I would like to get more people in attendance though. Right now we are at about 25 people or so. I was hoping for 40-50. We will have a blast in any event. Water is rising and warming nicely, so it should prove to be very productive come June. I hope the weather holds out for us that weekend too. But y'all are die hards anyway right? Anything but thunderbolts filling the sky and I fish!

Latest posts

Back