Rally 2002

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
Hey guys, Pierre and I have been talking and we're not sure if the fees will cover expenses. I don't mind a little out of pocket, but I'm going to need expensive lawyers after the rally to defend me in the Rob VS Trep case after I drown him trolling for "Champy". LOL If you do intend to go please post in the events section of the site (look left under resources, another Rich Stern marvel). We need to know just how many will come to see if the amount we will raise currently will be enough. Whatever we are short, Scott will sell a truck and donate the proceeds to make up. Kidding. I have been in touch with Tracker corporate as well to see if they will be involved. Please be advised again that this is opening weekend, and there will be MANY tourneys and the pros and press will be here as the FLW championship has been rescheduled for the following weekend. So you may find yourself in a room next to KVD!!! Cool huh? We will be posting the pay pal acct both here and on Pierre's site as soon as we resolve the financial forcast. Any questions, feel free to contact myself or Pierre.

Rob

Rob,

As I said last year, get with me in early May and see if I can help out with a little sponsorship.

Latest posts

Back