Pucker Factor

• Thread starter Scott Hammer TOXIC [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~l
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Hammer TOXIC

Reaction score
Hey KB, what's that off in the distance....?

Don't worry about it TOX, it's just a gravel barge.....

Pucker Factor NORMAL.......
IMG0100.jpg

Hey, KB, isn't the river a little narrow right here to meet a barge???

Quit whinin' TOX and fish

Pucker Factor 2 out of 10.......

IMG0101.jpg

We had no more than 4 to 5 feet between us and the bank. I didn't look behind me to see what CIII was doing with that purty new boat of his!!

TOXIC

Nice pictures...

It's amazing you could concentrate on taking pictures...

Bet you couldn't drive a gutter spike up your butt with a sledge hammer.. LOL

Just a normal day on the Appomattox river

Tox,...if that's a pucker maker in your 'hood.......i'm really glad we didn't run into a BIG freighter in the St.Clair river when you were here...LOL!!! We don't even slow down for the little ripple that barge is making!!

Yeah but Mac, you can stay at least 100 feet away from them!!LOL This bad boy only left us 5 feet. He HAS to stay in the middle. The tail race this thing put out was pretty intense also. We met him coming back and he was unloaded and that same barge sat 15-20 feet higher out of the water.

TOXIC

Whoah Tox....I know what ya' mean:) Those barges that run K&B will put some wakes out there that can actually flip your boat if your not careful. I know...I almost flipped my 94' when I didn't know better not to get sideways in a

wake:(

Great photos. This happens to us on the Kentucky River when the tows come flying up there with the same amount of clearance. You are much braver that me. When my pucker factor gets over 7, my camera is about the last thing I think of. Good shots.

Da Bear

Great photos. This happens to us on the Kentucky River when the tows come flying up there with the same amount of clearance. You are much braver that me. When my pucker factor gets over 7, my camera is about the last thing I think of. Good shots.

Da Bear

KB was drivin'....afterward he had to console me cause I was gonna toss him overboard....can you feel the love my brothers...LOLOLOL...

Told Ya I'd get you back KB!!!!BWHAAAAAAA!!

TOXIC
IM000926.jpg

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAAH I was wondering how LONG that post was going to take HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

After see'in you in that skirt....

with that puuuurty flower....

these feelin's started to ....

well let's just say....

I wanted to...

KISS YA... You handsome devil

Now that's enough of this nonsense!!!!

KB took me back in a little cove when Mac and I were down there a couple of weeks ago.

Let me just say this.....

He's once, twice, three tiiiiiimes a lady!!!!

And to think this is the first i've heard from ya'

Where have you been and why haven't you called

You guys are all alike.... LOL

Man,..I'm glad I rode with the Gunny all day,......he was too busy lovin' his new boat to bother lovin' me!! LMAO!!!

(BTW--That's a funny pix!!!)

Carry on...

Mac

Can you hear the Dueling Banjo music in the background?

Da Bear

Latest posts

Back