Pro Guide 175 Combo

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Turner2

Reaction score
I have been enjoying my new Tracker Pro Guide 175 Combo. It has a 4 stroke 115 Merc on it. This has been the best boat I have ever owned. I live on Lake Livingston in Texas and I have been out in 4 foot swells. This boat handles the chop like a large boat. I bought the full enclosure package which is awesome for keeping you out of the hot Texas sun. The boat runs about 43 MPH on smooth water with load. It is a great design and I have been extremely happy with it. It is very easy to get on and off the trailer. It is a very safe boat and fishes well. Tracker did a great job on this design.

Just curious about the full enclosure package you are referring to. Are you talking about a Bimini top? Or something else. I bought my Pro Guide from Bass Pro and didnt see any options other than plain Bimini.

I also own a Pro Guide 175 combo w/115 four stroke- have had it for 2 years now and love it! I live in upstate NY and fish Lake Ontario regularly. I have had this boat in some rough stuff and so far so good! David- do you have the 17 pitch black max prop on your engine? That is what mine came with and top speed on GPS with just me in the boat is barely 39 MPH. I am looking at getting one of the new 4 blade spitfire props and using the stock prop as a spare. Also- has anyone with this boat installed an on board charger? Just curious as to where you mounted it

I have the minn-kota D210 on board charger. I mounted mine on a board and then put the board under the console. I wired to the front battery directly and the rear battery is connected to the fuze block also under the console. The board is screwed in place and the screws go into (slightly) the back of the back rest in the front of the boat.

If you need any pics to make it more clear, just let me know.

Michael

Latest posts

Back