Priceless

• Thread starter Kraig Clement [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kraig Clement

Reaction score
2 breakfast burritos,bag of ice and 4 cokes. $7.00

Gas for boat and launch fee $25.00

Being the net man for your 13 year old sons biggest bass ever?

PRICELESS!!!!!!
korybigbass(1).jpg

...having windows that roll down after such a feast... more priceless :)

...seeing some 13 year old whipper-snapper holding a bigger fish than I've ever caught --- humiliating :)

Nice! He looks like it's just another day fishing in Texas!!

Bob G.

WAY TO GO....You just created a nother fishin' nut!

That's a niceun'!

TEE

Pretty fish. Was she on a bed. Are there still lots of fish on bed on Fork?

Very nice. I also see that he's got the 'fish-holding-picture-pose' down. Dad must be teaching him well.

I would have liked to see the smile on the photographer's face!

Tex

Great shot and GREAT fisherman! So tell us, what lure did he open a can of Whoop a$$ on you with?

the bass was caught in about 4' of water with a 5" pumpkin Zoom lizard and a 1/16 wt.(thanks Kenny L.)

He was picking out a back lash when the rod almost got pulled out of his hands... we were at Lake Ray roberts!

There were a few on beds on the south end of the lake still.

That's it!!! I'm going to loosen up my baticasters and set all of my magnets to zero!!! The big ones ALWAYS bite while picking out backlash :eek:)

Nice job Kraig!!!!

EXCELLENT!!! How much did she weigh? Doesn't thrill you more to see your kid catch a nice one than to catch one yourself?

Harpo

I just gotta tell this story...When my son was about 13, we were going out to a trolling motor only lake by Dulles airport. Got up at the crack, put the boat in the water and I tied on a black buzzbait for him. When we left he had loaded one of my old unused baitcasters (a Mitchell) with line that was probably 2 years old. Bird nest #1, bird nest #2, bird nest #3, I asked him if he wanted another rod....nope, he was bound a determined to get the baitcaster to work. FINALLY he got a cast out of it and brought the buzz back to the boat like a 225 merc. I told him to s-l-o-w down and make the blades plop, plop, plop on the water. Cast #2, puts it way back in the weeds....I say good job, now bring it out slow. All this time I'm tryin to rig up and just as I look at his buzz coming to the boat, the water swirls like somebody pulled the plug outta the lake. He lays the wood to her and after 10 minutes of under the boat, around the trolling motor, out of water acrobatics and just about everything else that will cause you to lose a fish it comes alongside and I do the old overhand snatch.....all 4 of my fingers fit in its mouth!! Weighed in at 8.9. He shook for the rest of the day!! And I will never forget it as long as I live!!

TOXIC

Latest posts

Back