PowerPole issue - Nitro Z6

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Penglish

Reaction score
My brand new Power Pole pro series II is flaking out. In auto mode(2 clicks), the pole does go up or down, but the motor (pump) keeps running after the pole is in place. I have to click again to stop the motor. Any ideas?? I'm planning to take it to the dealer

Penglish, have you applied the latest firmware to the pump yet?? There's a brand new software version out that I think addresses that issue. Another reason it could keep running is the contact sensor could be bad. Another thing that pops to mind is IF that hydraulic hose gets air, it will keep running but you should have some obvious sign of leakage somewhere. Did you install it or did someone else? I just installed the Sportsman II series. For your model, there's also an iPhone and Android app that lets you do more to your power pole than the remotes will. I don't have that feature on mine but curious if the app would show what firmware version the pump has on it.

Latest posts

Back