Power Pole for Z7

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandon Allison

Reaction score
Looking at getting a power pole for my Z7. Looking at the 8' Sportsman Series II. I do not have a jack plate. Per Power Pole rep will need a motor mount adapter. Was wondering if anyone here has a power pole mounted via the adapter plate. If so, can you possibly attach or send pictures of the back and side view with the pole and a view of the pump setup. I have called a few places checking install rates and they vary so much I want to see what the issue is. Obviously pulling the motor is the most difficult, but past that it should be a breeze or so I have read.

I have an '08 Z-7 w/150 Optimax,no jack plate. Have 2 8' Pro Series Poles. Adaptor plates are 8" set back by 6" rise. Bought from Hydrilla Gear in Fla.,think they will give you the best price. Tell them what you have and they will tell you exactly what you need. Had my dealer mount the plates for me and did the rest myself. Not very difficult, just take your time and do it as per instructions.

Latest posts

Back