Posting guidelines reminder

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich Stern

Reaction score
Just a friendly reminder about acceptable posting: No nudity, please.

We try to remain family and kid-friendly here.

My guidelines are "would I want my 7 and 11 yr old kids to see/read it ?"

I wouldn't want mine either but, you know they'll just see it later somewhere without dad...you know...you did it too:)

Just kiddin'....:)

The "car keys" part of the original post's title lured my attention. Luckily, the son who saw it was the 4 mos. old in my arms, not my 5 yr. old watching Buzz Lightyear. That was very poor taste for a public setting. IMHO

I must be gettin' old. Everything is over before I show up.LOL

BM

Just something you guys really should stay on top of ;-).

AWE COME ON!

Who was it?

Maybe it was Trep, because we were making fun of his bait fish...uh...I mean bass.

LOL

Hmmmm. He hasn't posted since that thread.

Sully - CSI Harleysville

Here's what was originally posted.....BUT she didn't have ANY clothing!!!

fatchicks.jpg

Dang Ken, I told ya not to post a pic of my wife! She'll sit on me for sure if she sees it! LOL!!

Bob G.

Oh I get it, we can't post nudes but it's still okay to be nude when posting. Whew!

Da Bear

"My guidelines are "would I want my 7 and 11 yr old kids to see/read it ?""

Um, that all depends... are the 7 and 11 year old kids boys? If so, I can assure you, they've already seen it. Me and my brother got kicked out of the local grocery store for looking at the mags on the top shelf. That was before those darned plastic bags. My brother corrupted me EARLY.

Hey, Mike..... I know you sued to live here in St. Louis.....

Did you also grow up here?

Do you remember Evelyn West and her "$1 million Treasure Chest"?

Now see Neeley...THIS is what Rich is talkin' about (well not really) but, dammit...I just threw up my lunch after lookin' at that:)

I remember Evelyn West, Staci. Too young to have actually gone but I remember the ads. Weren't all those shows on Broadway? Hutch

We moved to St. Louis when I was 13 in 1963. She was down at a burlesque house on Debalivere. I never got to see her either. :(

Staci, I found Evelyn! And it was a $50,000 Treasure Chest. There's some bullets that could put your eye out!
ewest04.jpg

ROFL!! There are Mac's stillettoes!

Geez, Hutch! You musta done some searching!

I knew it was $50,000.....

I was just counting in inflation! :)

ROFL!!

Latest posts

Back