Please welcome our newest sponsor

• Thread starter Rich Stern [URL]http://www.backwatersonline.com/[/
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich Stern

Reaction score
I am pleased to introduce our newest sponsor, Backwaters.

Backwaters, a tournament tackle retailer, has two locations in Kentucky: Somerset and Lexington. They also have a substantial online presence at the link shown below.

Please join me in welcoming Backwaters to our group of sponsors. It's an honor to have their support for this web site!
http://www.backwatersonline.com/
backwater_banner.jpg

Congratulations to both the NTOWS site, and also to Backwaters. You have found one of the very best sites on the NET to be associated with.

Looking forward to browsing your online facilities.

Tex

Welcome,

And may I say very nice site, and you have my GO-TO bait. 5" Senko's I know where I'll be ordering my next batch from.

Thanks for the welcome!

Long time member, first time sponsor!

I'm constantly updating the site... lots of new stuff to come and updates to what is there... so, if you don't see what you're looking for, be sure to post a question or drop us an email... chances are we have it.

-- sim

Tony welcome,,,You have been on here a long time...I really like the site..Good Job...Jr

I was pleased to find you had plastic Mad Toms (willow cats) Great Walleye bait... I'll be ordering some for this spring on the Rivers...

Nice website Tony.......

Did you ever get to fish Lake Fork? I know you tried when you picked up the boat but didn't get on the water.

Just saved your site in my favorites list I will keep you in mind

Wolf

Wolf, we still havent fished lake fork yet... but we will someday.

That's you, Tony!??!

Well I'll be!

Hey, leave your screen name as "Backwaters".

It'll give you more visibility.

We all know who you are!

Welcome to our humble web home. (For the record, new sponsors always throw pizza parties for the group.) Glad to see we got the down-home boys on-board.

Da Bear

Staci:

The reels look good.

yeah, me, it's me.

Been talking with the owner of Backwaters for some time now about "helping out" with the site.. now it's happening.

I was going to ask when you began this because I hadn't ever heard you mention it..... The site is every bit as welcoming as the banner!

So you are working as a Consultant? Or are you an Officer? Need an experienced Sales Professional? :)

I am working as a "consultant" or "free-lance"...

Basically, I'm doing stuff in trade for tackle! I was spending enough dollars in the store I had to find a "new way" to fund my obsession....errr... hobby! Neat part is I always wanted to do a fishing related site, so this is a bonus for both me and them!

I've been doing web related work for nigh on 10 years now...

I'm workin' on Sharkhide Tony:) Don't know..these guys are slloooooow:)

Simmy ain't no sponsor, he's a smelly ol' fisherman just like the rest of us!! Shoot........that means he knows a good bait when he sees one!!

TOXIC

Welcome aboard. I am/was getting ready for a BPS order but I will check your site over first.

BF

Good looking site Tony! Hey we have been hitting Cumberland hard the past few weeks, and do OK. Float and fly has been picking up, but no significant (sp?) pattern yet. Send me an email when you get a chance on some more cranks and jigs for C-land. Hotmail decided to clean my in box for me the other day and I had your last email saved, the one with all the tips.

I also saw the big rig they had at the Somerset location. Kinda reminded me of the OCC rig, it's pretty impressive. I haven't got a chance to stop in that store yet, give me time.

Donnie

Donnie... yeah, the patterns on Cumberland are in a bit of flux right now. Float-n-fly and silver buddies seem to be the ticket. Original Wiggle Warts are also catching them. That jig combo that I told you about will work, but timing is important... last saturday the bite was essentially "dead" after about 9 am (barb did manage her new years day smallie tho!).

We plan to go down on saturday, hope to see you there.

Da Bear -- Ky residents do pay sales tax.