Please welcome our new sponsor!

• Thread starter Rich Stern [URL]http://www.keelshield.com[/URL] [I
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich Stern

Reaction score
KeelShield has joined NTOWS as a sponsor!

Please join me in welcoming this fine company and thanking them for their support. It is greatly appreciated!
http://www.keelshield.com
keelshield.gif

Welcome to the board as a sponsor. You have picked the greatest board to sponsor in the world.

T.S.

WELCOME!!!!!!

I now know what brand of keel protector i'll buy!

BJ

Thank you for sponsoring a really great site.We already know that Keelshield is a top notch product.

Mark

Welcome aboard... I am considering one, even though I run tin... last week was an eye opener in the stumps and sticks of a "Very Low Water" lake...

Welcome Keelshield. I have heard of you and am in the market for such a product. Hope to see one on my Boat soon..

Max <><

Rich -

My company would like to sponsor the site.

What do we need to do?

Bill

Love It!!

Great Banner!!

Thank you, KeelShield, for your support!

You won't regret it!

me!

Always appreciate a good solid product, being aligned with this top notch site.

Welcome aboard.

I'll have to look and see which brand is on the boat I bought.

Tex

Question all you NTOWS guru's:)... Will the Keelshield work on aluminum or would it not be worth it since the 175's and 185's don't really have a keel so to speak like a glass boat? Mine has some kind of small cap already but, how much protection would I get for the money?

Thanks for the warm welcome guys....We only sponsor the Top Notch sites on the web and this is one of them!!!... As for some of the questions....

Yes they will work on Tin boats.. In fact we did a demo on a Tracker 175 that was suspended in the air on display at the BASS Classic(That was a fun one to do)...lol...Keelshield is a do-it-yourself application that pretty much anyone can install (even ME....lol) We do plan on having board specials and if you guys want to get together and do a group thing just give me a shout...They are guaranteed for life even with you doing the installing.....If anyone needs any help in this area just give me a holler....Bill
http://keelshield.com

Welcome Keelshield!! Thank you for your support.

Gene

Welcome Keelshield! Great product, I have one on my boat.

Cool, welcome again bill and welcome Keelshield!! Now if you need a Pro Crappie 175 as a project boat, i'm your man!!! LOL

Wait, You are an ILLINOIS company to boot! Fantastic - I'm a local boy! And, I am interested in adding a keelshield to my 901...

David

I put one on my rig this spring and it's awesome. And their warranty IS top notch. No questions asked. Leave it to Rich to pick top notch sponsors with top notch products.

Rob.... What type boat do you have???. Can you shoot me some pics of it???

Bill, it's a Ranger sorry. I get enough guff about it here, don't need to add to the flame. But if you still want a pic for your site...sure. I'll take a premium quality pic for you.

In the water or on the trailer?

And Bill, you can ask around here, I'm a stickler about warranties! LOL The reason I chose your product over Keel Guard was the superior warranty and VERY clear instructions. When you follow them, the shield is very easy to install. The 70 degree thing is tough up here in the north (pretty much limits you to June-Aug) but I have put my boat on the sand beach a dozen times already without any problems.

And you should BOLD face highlight that section where it says, "BE SURE to have it straight when you make contact with the hull." Where ever it touches it bonds.....you ain't kidding! LOL That's the only part that takes 2 people. Better to have another person to help line it up and keep peeling the paper backer off while you apply it. But overall a very easy product to install and it flat out works. 2 thumbs up to you.

Well Thanks Rob... I won't hold it against ya that you run a Ranger(I got a Ranger and Triton) :) I gave the Ranger to my son cause it wasn't getting used since I bought the Toon....If you've got a pic on the beach or a ramp, send it to me and we'll put it up on the web...As for your Testimonial if you don't mind I'm gonna copy it and send it to our Web guy sot hat we can put it on the site too!!.. Thanks again...Bill

Welcome

I wish I hand a guard on my Keel when I was going to Catholic school. I had my keel damaged more than once.

fatrap

When I went to Catholic school, they had corporal punishment;

we got a willow switch across the back side.

So I was gonna make this comment about how it was your transom, not your keel, that got damaged.....

But somehow it just doesn't seem to come out the way I mean it.....

Hey guys be ready. KeelShield loves to promote thier products. I won a free one a few months ago and love it. They are very helpful and friendly escpecially Bill and Scott. Be sure to read the instuctions thouroghly if you get one and go by the book. You will need two sets of hands and once3 it's stuck, it's stuck. Keep up the great work KeelShield and welcome.

boat%20005.bmp

Oops..Sorry the pics so big for the dial up folks. Forgot to make it smaller.........I fixed it so I won't get charged with oversized pixelation.....sorry again

You better watch out for the Pixel Police!!!

Bill, I haven't had a chance to welcome you to the NTOWS. I appreciate the friendly and mannerly way you came to join us.

Harpo

Citizen's arrest... citizen's arrest.... Your about 60 jillion pixels over the limit there Bob...

But, that looks slick... nice look on the boat alright!

Thanks Keelshield for helping to keep this FREE to members and free of annoying pop-up adds.

Rich is VERY picky when it comes to his sponsors. That alone tells me that you are a good company with a good product.

I know, I know. It was an honest mistake. Honestly....All I ask for is another chance, please.

I fixed it.

Thanks Officer Greg for you professional manner and not charging me....:)

Thanks guys for all the welcomes..... We not only plan on Sponsoring the site but we plan on having fun too...Like Givaways, and great sales (just to see if we can fill up Triton1a's mailbox)... We've done this on another site and the response from the members was great!! For those with a Keelshield you may want to take a look at the new program we're starting called Gator Bucks....

BobR..... That's "sorta" what we're looking for but by the picture you can't really tell it's a Nitro...You can definately tell it's a KeelShield but if ya get the chance take a couple of pics similiar to the ones on the Keelshield website..specially the white triton ;-) If the Pixel Po-leese give ya a problem just shoot it to me and I'll take care of it....lol...

Geez Bill... That name on the trailer frame sort of clued me that the boat was a Nitro......LOL... But, you southern boys probably need a less subtle hint... j/k ....

Chit!!! :(.... Didn't pay attention to da trailer!!!

LMAO....I'm not the sharpest tack in da box!!!

Bill, please tell more about how much the Gator Bonus is (I'm assuming a range based upon size of tourney). Also, how much did that boat wrap cost that you had at the Classic. That's a fine looking wrap.

Gator bonus???? What is the Gator Bonus??? DO TELL!!!

Welcome KeelShield, I new it was a reason I picked your brand to put on my Avalanche!! Great product

Welcome, Thanks for sponsoring this site and the Fishers of Men Tournament Trail.....KB

Yeah Bill... I sent a can of orange krylon spray paint to BobR... Gonna have him paint "This is a Nitro" on the side there right next to the KeelShield... LOL...

(Editor's Note) You see Bill... Once you make even the tiniest of mistakes here on the NTOWS you are (1) never allowed to forget it; and (2) it is fair game to be posted by anyone at anytime. If you're lucky it will not be sent by regular mail to your family, friends, relatives and business associates. It's a tough crowd.

Hey Greg got the paint.....I'll remove the Triton and paint "This is a Nitro trailer that holds my Triton" in bright Krylon Orange just for Bill. LOL. I better be nice to him though or he might reposses my KeelShield he gave me.

Thanks Bill

Mike the Wrap job cost right at $3500.00 but it was done by one of the most well known state-of-the-art companies out there.....this is a one piece wrap with no seams anywhere... Unlike some of the other wrap companies out there that wrap 4' sections and glue together. Those jobs, over time, start looking really crappy after the first season....We also have a suburban wrapped to match....

BobR... Let's get one thing straight.... I didn't give you that Keelshield, you won it in a contest on another site.lol..We'll be doing some of those here too....As for reposessing that thing it ain't happenin!!!....Ain't no way I'm gonna try and remove another KeelShield!!... Altho if ya don't stop pickin on me I might "retouch" that pic so's it says Triton!!!!...LMAO...

Latest posts

Back