Please welcome Cook's Tackle as a new sponsor

• Thread starter Rich Stern [URL]http://www.cookstackle.com[/URL]
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich Stern

Reaction score
I am happy to welcome Cook's Tackle, makers of the Cook's "Go-To" Tackle Storage System, as a new sponsor of the Nitro and Tracker Owners Web Site.

Please join me in welcoming Cook's. If you need a tackle storage solution, please take a close look at their product. A chance to earn your business makes Cook's decision to support this web site a good one.
http://www.cookstackle.com

Welcome aboard, I all ready use some of thier products and am more than willing to take another look at what they have and support them.

Thanks

BF

thanks,,,had a customer tell me about this site,,,looks good,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,darrel cook

Glade you are a sponsor make it easier to look at your products. And like all good fisherman got to have them fancy gadgets:D

Welcome aboard and I will be ordering one of your systems soon. I'd been checking them out for awhile now. I'm just wondering how well their going to work attaching to the aluminum lids on the Avalanche. :)

Wecome ,

it's always good to see a quality product from a company that supports what we injoy doing . Fishing !!!!

Mark :cool:

Looks like a great product...

Couple questions:

1. Do you offer any bags for storing the soft plastics? Maybe something with a 'grommet' or other way to keep the original product bag from having a hole poked in it or ripping out? Are the clips on the original bags such that you can get into them without unclipping them each time?

2. (I have to ask...) Do NTOWS members get any discounts???

thanks,

az

Welcome, I already have the system installed in my boat and love it. I like the idea above about the reinforced bags.

HP

To answer the above questions, I do not sell bags at this time,, on the weeker bags you can put a staple right above the hole,,, ands the question about opening the rings, the only time you have to open the ring is to place new bags on.. just pinch the bag open reach in and go,,,,,HI SUE glad to see you,,,,if any one has a question you can call my cell at 870-316-4325,,,,,thanks again for the welcome,,,,,darrel cook,,,,,,,,,aka cookie

Welcome, welcome, welcome. Now that the welcomes are done with, how about a free sample so that I can brag about you and your products.. :D:p

Jeff from KY

Welcome aboard..

I remember talking to you and checking out your spinnerbait storage strips at the Pittsburgh Classic.

Only problem is with the way my boat is laid out, no storage compartments to mount them to.:( If I ever make it around to extending my deck and adding storage compartments,I definatly pick up a few.

Steve

Darrel glad I could turn you on to our great site. Keep an eye out now and again and let us know when you come up with something new.

Randy!:D

Latest posts

Back