• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Please ignore - Test

• Thread starter William H. (Bill) Barham
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp!!!

Bill - Don't listen to CJ, i'll pay you more!!

OK i'll start the bidding!

1 case of Trepper's BEST Home Brew (Customer brewed to Bill's specifications), 2 days of fishing (one on the Hooch for Trout and one on Allatoona for bass) and a night at the Trepper Resort including a dip in the Hot Tub!!

Trep

Ok, there doesn't seem to be a lot of people interested so this TEST is won by Michael "King Tin" Trepper.. Now I just have to get to his house somehow.:eek:

Bill

I WON!!!! I WON!!!! I WON!!!! I WON!!!!

WOO HOO!!! COME ON Down Bill!! The Tracker is charged up!! The Hot Tub is!!! and the beer is COLD!!

Just wait till 9 days from now to come down, Passover starts at Sundown tomorrow night, don't want you drinking ALL the beer!!! LOL

Is it just me or does Trep have a fascination about getting every guy he can into his hot-tub?!? :blink::huh::lol:

Neeley - That way my wife doesn't get mad !! If I tried to get Barb, Kathy, Teri, Penny and others ladies down here my wife would KILL me!!!:cool:

Latest posts

Back