Plates

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Savoy

Reaction score
I purchased my new boat in the begining of April. Bought from BPS. They are supposed to be taking care of all the registrations. I recieved the boat registration, but still no plate for the trailor. I call and stop by on a weekly basis and they always take my name and number and promise that someone will call me back....or if I do get to talk to the lady that handles them, theres always a problem with girl in processing, or some other excuse....and I never recieve a phone call. I'm not worried, I have the temp registration on the boat incase I get stoped.

For all you guys that purchased your boats from BPS, How long did you have to wait for the licences plate to arrive?

I don't know if it varys by state or not, I just think 3 months and counting is a long time.

Thats awesome TEE. I wish mine would have been there when I picked mine up. You purchased from BPS?

I don't know if it varys by state or not, I just think 3 months and counting is a long time.

Thats awesome TEE. I wish mine would have been there when I picked mine up. You purchased from BPS?

Ive had plates every time. 4 new boat/trailer purchases and 2 after market trailer purchases. All 6 times I left with plates, at same time of delivery.

Latest posts

Back