Pink hat....vote yes or no?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
OK, I figured out what my issue is on the lake. I've been wearing my new Berkley hat which is still new and red. I haven't worn my old faded "pink" hat. Should I wear it in the tourney or no? It ain't much to look at, but it has mojo all over it, or maybe that's salt from sweat. LOL Anyway...

Absolutely!

You should see the hat I wear in Tournies.

RoyC

Unless you're wearing that pink hat and the matching silk undies you ain't goona win buddy!!!

PS... And, if the wife won't share the undies again... still go with the hat... Last year, the "game face" I saw under that hat said "competitor-extreme variety"...

Oh, and be sure to carry your license...

Absolutely!

Those sissified country bass will be attracted to the pink!

Rich D

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Whatever you do don't wear the pink thong.... you'll scare the fish away!

Wolf

And someone around here gives me grief for my Jar Jar hat? At least it's not PINK!!!! LOL

WEAR THE HAT!!!!

Last night I forgot my SNHU hat and I didn't push a single fish in the live well.

That's the last time I let that happen.

Not yes but,...HELLYES! Certain items with MOJO should always be with you...whether it be a pink hat or pink undies in your case!

TEE

When my wife does the laundry, ALL my undies are pink...

Wear it "rally cap" style: Back of cap tucked into front, cap sitting on top of your head, bill pointed straight up. Sorta like one-piece Mickey Mouse ears.

If the fish don't bite with a rally cap on, get off the water. Nothing will help after that.

Rob,

Wear the pink hat but it may not matter. I was out this morning and fishing was super slow. I ended up with 2 keeper LM (about 1.5lbs each) and 1 dink smallie. Also caught a bluegill, pike and a perch. My son got his first skunk of the season!! Lots of BFL pre-fishing guys out today. Talked to a few. Seen an Allison this morning and I asked the guy how fast he ever had it and he said 100 mph, but would never do it again!!! I think it scared him!! Lake was fairly calm today. Good luck to you and Buzz this weekend.

Bob G.

Rob wear the cap for good luck but throw it in the top rack of the dishwasher for good relations with your partner.

I wear mine until it starts smelling like vinagar and feet then I know it's time.

Harpo

Rob, Some guys just look good in pink! there's just no

hiding it.be yourself!

....But take the red one just in case you happen to look around and there's a group of guys and and there kinda of smerking and laughing as there looking right at you.

some people have no up-bringing at all,,, not that this has ever happened to me you understand,I'm just saying..

I've looked at this post one to many times. I've got to reply to this. I think you should wear the pink hat. You should also wear pink shorts and hot pink daisy duke shorts. To add a little extra add a pink flamingo to the top of your trolling motor and to the top of your big engine. Then go out there and kick everyones butt. If that don't get you some sponsor, atleast know one will mess with you. Good Luck and have a great day on the water. Looks like the weather report favors you and your style ff fishing. I'm headed for Canada to Charlston Lake to fish our local club tournament as a non-boater.

Nah C, I'll just dig out my shotgun and overalls!

The pink hat it is!!! Wish us luck all!

Hey Rob,

My feelings are whatever it takes sometimes to get in the zone go for it. I sometimes where Stans underwear when I can steal them from him.

Take Care,

Tony

The MOJO has left the hat!!!

You cursed yourself by asking our opinions. Next time SHUT UP AND WEAR IT!!!

Put your new hat in the top rack of the dishwasher and run it through a cycle. It'll be pink in no time at all!

I will be offically retiring the pink hat after it's performance hindrance on Saturday! LOL

Latest posts

Back