Pictures of my NEW Truck and Boat !

• Thread starter Robert Lara [URL]http://www.geocities.com/robsprob
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert Lara

Reaction score
Okay everyone I fixed the problem by putting the pictures right onto my own Web Site so everything will work. Just go to the Link at the bottom and click on the RED TEXT that says Click here to see our 2001 Explorer Sport Trac & our 2001 Bass Tracker Pro Crappie 175. And in case you didnt read my other post,The White and Blue Probe GT is my other baby....Its been changed into a show car/ 1/4 mile drag and SCCA car.
http://www.geocities.com/robsprobe/
Trackerandsporttracprofile.jpg

Nice rides Rob! Keep us posted on how you like the boat and the Trucksplorer. They look great together. By the way, Rich got the pix of my V16 up on the gallery page. Take a looksie when you get the chance. Now go fishin!

Mike

Nice, now just sell the probe and get Nitro! Kidding, nice rigs!

Rob

Rob - Great pics, that Pro Crappie looks familiar LOL. I like the guides could use those in some of the rivers and when the lakes have a boat load of traffic. Enjoy!

Wife and kids are gone now, i'll get a new pic of mine with the pro seat (oh, and I added a ski mirror for tubing), though i'll have to wait to get one of the wagon towing the boat, as i'm waiting to get a hitch on the wagon (accountant has put a freeze on my boat account LOL), so I get to use the van everytime!

TrepMan

Yes the guides help out a great deal I think they were worth the $49.00 I paid for them.

Aw, man....... Just put stiffer springs or fatter sway bars under it! Better yet - do both! What the heck, you're already wa-a-a-ay out of the stock class!

me!

Well my plans for this car are this....Its paid off in september so what I would have been using for a payment I will be setting aside for these things.

Ground Control coil over kit with eibach pro lowering springs.

Tokico Illumina adjustable shocks.

18" White 5 Star Axis Touring cup wheels.

Addco rear sway bar.

PRD rear strut bar.

Act stage II clutch and PRD short throw shifter.

After thoughs things I'm not sure yet. The after market for this car is just now starting to break new ground with the new PRD company,so I'll have to wait and see.

Rob -

I'm not sure what the Act stage II clutch is, but my old buddy, Ken, (You may remember him from the Prized Datsun 240Z story!) once put what he referred to as a "competition clutch in his RX-7. (The replacement for the Z-Car which never ran quite the same!) The clutch had much stiffer springs and a lighter flywheel. He found that the loss of momentum, complicated by the low momentum of the rotary engine, and the "grabbiness" made the car almost impossible to drive in traffic.

But it sure jumped down the straights on the course!

me!

Latest posts

Back