Picture of new Boat

• Thread starter Jon Jackoviak [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon Jackoviak

Reaction score
Well, I am going to try this. This is the new boat!
boat%20002.jpg

GREAT looking boat.. just one question...whats up with your registration numbers?

Nice boat!

I'm with Brian, on such a sharp boat, what's with the reg #'s?

Those are the ones that where on the boat. Don't worry, I am trying to find ones that will match the blue color. Any help on some sites would appreciated on this. This picture was actually taken at Woo Daves house, when I picked it up. Great guy!

Jon

Brian,

Yes I did. Actually got to touch it and got a picture taken with him and the trophy. It did not come out to good on the digital camera, but hoping it comes out on the regular camera.

Jon

Jon -

Did you pick that up down here in Missouri and were you crossing the Poplar Street / I-70&55 Bridge two Fridays ago when it was raing? If so, I was driving right along next to you for about 10 miles!

me!

Jon, Try a local sign shop in your area, they will match the color of your boat for registration numbers. Be careful because some states only allow a contrasting color color form the hull. See if there is a FastSigns in your area.

Me,

No, I picked it up at his house in Virginia last saturday, the 10th.

Jon

Nice ride..... reminds me of when i brought my 929 home. Now bring it to the rally!!!!

have fun!!!

Mike

...just like a pro fisherman to have a 4-car garage ATTACHED to the garage!!!

LOL

nice boat!

az

Yep, that's Woo's....he lives off the road a piece!!LOL KB, Sue and myself had BBQ there last year after his charity tourney. Woo is one of a kind. I'm sure you got a good deal on a great boat.

TOXIC

Tox,

I see you live in Warrenton. I should have stopped and said hi on the way thru. I stopped at the Dodge dealer looking for my 7-5 adapter. The guy did not know his directions to well. LOL.

Jon

talk about your instant karma for a boat!

Nice one!

This is similar to what our next one will look like...

If you stopped at the Dodge dealer in warrenton, you were about 1/2 mile from my house!! We coulda parked our 9's side by side!! Let's get together and fish sometime!!

TOXIC

Toxic,

We will have to do that, but I am not going to do that any time really soon. Drove 31 hours in 2 days. It is going to take me couple weeks just to re-coop.

Jon

Great looking ride, and I'm with the others. That thing has got to have great Karma.

I'm with the others, go to a Fast Signs (or similar), and let them make you a really nice set of numbers. Watch out for the coloring requirements though.

Tex

Nice ride. I have to agree about the numbers. I bought some matching letters at Cabelas or BPS. They look pretty good and they weren't very expensive.

Latest posts

Back