Pics from Detroit

• Thread starter Sue DeLelys [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/1
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sue DeLelys

Reaction score
Hey guys!

Here are the pics from Detroit.

Thanks again for a great time!

Sue
Craig, Mac & Marke.JPG

Marke....you better hope Jill doesn't see that last pic!! Nice pics...but how'd y'all get all of my daughters soccer team together for a picture!!LOL

TOXIC

Nice pic's Sue.

Looks like everyone had a great time. Question though, I figured Mac be right up there in the middle of those lovely Hooter's Ladies. Instead of hiding in the back.

Great Pics Sue!

Thanks for posting them. I still havent gotten the ones off my phone, a "slight" problem with ATT service being changed so I cant email them until I get my phone set up right. OR I get my butt in front of my (I am at Shannons) computer and bluetooth them over to my pc.

Great meeting you and your husband...hope your trip home went well.

Mini

Bassin'Fool,...I had a front row seat until everyone else showed up!! Then I got pushed to the back!!! Some friends aye??!! Bastiges!!

That was a blast!! GOTTA do it again soon!!! Happy Thnxgvg to everyone!!

Mac

What scenery Mac??!!

I was there for the wings! And they were great!

Sue

It was a riot Teri,.....need to get you up here sometime too! We'll go get a bunch of smallies and walleye and do some grillin' and chillin'!! We KNOW how to have a good time up here,....it's all we do in the winter,....think of the next year's Hedonism!!! LOL

Mac

Group Pix: Left to Right....(Back Row)

"Mach", Mac, Craig Roberts, Kathy Roberts, Joe D., Dan (Sue's husband), Mini,..and Sue D.

Toxic,

I hope Jill DOES see the picture. I can't beat her over the head and drag her into that place. I think she thinks it's a topless bar or something.....LOL

Once she sees how much fun we all had and see's that the chix really do wear clothes, maybe I'll get her in there some time.....SOON ;o)

All I have to ask is HOW COME I'M THE ONLY ONE PHOTOGRAPHED WHILE ACTUALLY CHOWING DOWN??? I didn't eat 100 wings all by myself (although I sure tried).

The rest of us didn't dare reach in there and grab a wing while you had those chompers goin' full speed!! The Horror!! Might as well stick our hands in a wood chipper for cryin' out loud!!! Look at poor Craig,...he's just salivating like Pavlov's dog,...just waiting for you to fall off your chair into a chicken coma!! Maybe next time Craig,......maybe next time!!

Mac

Well Marke,

Someone had to be, you just got lucky!

Now if Mini would get his phone straightened out we could have another perspective on the nite.

Sue

Marke,

I don't think you got that big by eating salads all of your life!! You have a long history of chowing down so it's only fitting that there will be a photo of you eating!! Wish I was there to join in the fun!

Bob G.

Yes we ate some wings.....

Dan, Kathy, Craig, Mac & Marke (notice he is eating...lol)

Mini
Image(18).jpg

Aww one more wont hurt anyone....just hurry up and grab it before Marke sees you!

Mini
Image(21).jpg

Craig and Mac discussing how to get the wings away from Marke....

Mini
Image(24).jpg

Kathy and Craig talking about their love (for Hooters Wings!)

Mini
Image(26).jpg

"Oh I shoulda listened to Mac....I think I ate too much!"

LOL

Mini

Image(27).jpg

"Only Kidding! I could eat even more if I only had some Pepper Jack Jelly!"

Mini
Image(29).jpg

And finally our new friend Sue!

Sorry about the quality of the pictures...the shutter speed is really slow, so any movement (like pushing the darn button) makes it blur!

Mini
Image(30).jpg

And this is her ride that she let me use....

What a gal, eh?

Mini
Image(10).jpg

Oh the horror, there can't be a chicken left in MI with any wings, imagine the picture of all of these birds running around with no wings.......for shame!!

TOXIC

Thankgod, I didn't see any missing fingers. Hey Mini, think I could borrow the ride. Gee's some guys have all the luck.

Stunning. Oh yeah, the car is nice too!

Rich D

Tox,

We only ordered 100....lots more left!

Lookingf or aplace to store the vette for the winter....anyone have an open spot in their garage?

Mini

How many dounuts can you do down a frozen lake with a Vette?

Mini! Pleasee.......can I borrow the vette????

Mini and Shannon are into swapping....toys that is. You can borrow the vette if you're willing to trade your boat and truck.

They have a particular fondness for 2003 Chevy Trailblazer's attched to 2003 Ranger 520's w/225 OPTI...LOL

That is a SWEEEET Vette!! Fun as hell to drive!! I'll trade'em the Boat and Truck for those keys anytime!! Took the vette home one day and took Kathy for a ride around some of the lakes we live around,....she had one thing to say when we got home,...."I want one!!"...LOL

All in good time honey,....all in good time!!

Mac

Back