Pic test

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob G.

Reaction score
Testing a url for posting a pic. Pic is not from this year.

P1012099B.jpg

How did you post it? I've been trying for months. I can't delete or post pics

I created a free Google chrome site. I uploaded pics to my site. Then copy the URL like this in the message area:

imgxxxxxx.jpg./img

"xxxxxx.jpg" is my example of the URL. img and /img must have [ and ] around them to work. I couldn't put them in the example, it tried to post a pic.Hope this helps.

I had around 30#'s yesterday here in Michigan, of course it also took around 30 fish to get there. :(

Gene

Gene, I have those days too! Sometimes they weigh ZERO!!

:D

I was. I came back home to run the family back down for a week at WDW for the annual Mother's Day trip, then back up for the oldest to do his final exams this week, just to turn around and head back down with the Skiff in tow to hopefully put my boy on some of these bigguns. (This middle school schedule has put a crimp on his FL fishing trips. :( ) The water levels off the Suwannee are higher than they were with Tropical Storm Debby and I'm getting access to places I've only viewed on Google Earth. More exploring starts tomorrow! :cool: :wub:

Latest posts

Back