Pic Of A Few Of My Favorite Pistols !!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulbritt43

Reaction score
DSC06088.JPG
DSC06088.JPG
DSC06038.JPG
DSC06039.JPG
DSC06068.JPG
DSC06072.JPG
DSC06084.JPG
DSC06078.JPG
DSC06086.JPG
HERE'S A FEW PIXX OF WHAT KIND OF TASTE I HAVE IN PISTOLS ANYWAY !!

A few of mine

I have 3 more but no pics of them (2 glocks and a Colt mustang .380)

Ok, so I'll join in :D

WInchester Speed Pump 12ga, 5rd butt stock carrier & 15rd sling carrier, ammo is 00 buckshot alternated with sabot slugs for maximum takedown and disabling of most vehicles

WinchesterSpeedPump1300Modified-1.jpg~original

Winchester12gaSpeedPump7Rdswith15rdstrapand5rdbuttcarry.jpg~original

Next is S&W M&P 15 - 223/5.56 with Nikon ProStaff 3x9x40 scope as I took it from over the counter for inspection after purchase & rigging

a1b365fe-162a-4e84-92fc-ad18bc2f4a45.jpg~original

Next up is a sweet little Saiga 410 Auto with 30rd drum mag along with my retirement gift (from law enforcement) a S&W 5946 9mm (but I added the 32rd mags - I have 4 of those mags with 4 18rd mags)

SW594632rdandSaiga410.jpg~original

Then followed by my XD full frame 45cal

45acp3.jpg~original

and then my Taurus PT840 40cal

TaurusPT840.jpg~original

Then my sweet little Mini 14 223/5.56 with a Leupold scope has combination of cross hairs or red dot with 10 brightness adjustments. This one has the little 5rd mag but it was nice to have 5 steel 40rd mags as well.

20141018_072150.jpg~original

Oh and then there's the OTHER standard S&W 9mm (well except for the mags)

SW915onleftSW5946onrightbothwith32rdmags.jpg~original

Then I don't have pictures of the other 6 guns (another 410 pump, and 5 22cal rifles in (1) bolt action single, (1) bolt action tubular feed and (3) semiauto's. I don't have pictures of the two 380's I have either.

I could be paranoid I suppose - I have a gun in every vehicle, every room of the house (including the attic), one in the shed and one in the boat. Think I'm done buying guns for now. Now its time to shoot up some of the stockpile of ammo I have for target practice when it warms up. Found a range I think is suitable for wheelchair accessibility.

Air Force- I see you firmly believe in the 2nd amendment also:D I recently gave my son and his wife a glock 22 and an XDM 45. Not picture in my reply are my glock 27 and my glock 21SF. I too am a firm believer.

found one with my glock 27 stuck to the wall with a magnet.

Sure wished I never sold my lever action 30-30. Gave my father's pump action 30-30 to a relative, since there are no more mail Dobbs in our clan to carry on the name. My dad's brother was a Marine - he retired after 30 yrs and a week later died. I've only seen a picture of his daughter (who I think was older than me) and the boy about my age. It would have been nice to have kept up with them, but I never had contact with them in my life. It would have been nice to know that if he produced more Dobbs of our clan to carry on the name but here in AL roots, me and the brother are it, and we don't have long to go now. So gave it to my sisters son who adored my father, me and the brother agreed he would keep the gun in the family unlike his father who was STEAMING mad I was given the gun. What nobody knew (except probably my father) it was me who gave the money to my mother to finish paying for it (it was in layaway at Sears) when I came home from my 2nd Vietnam trip - they hadn't seen me in 2.5 yrs (did back to back tours). Me and the brother never had kids - except he did inherit some from the woman he married - I was married twice, still with the 2nd one going on 36 yrs come June 2, same day (our 2nd anniversary) my mother died in a wreck.

I SOOOO WISH MY PUTER WOULD EXCEPT PHOTOS FROM A CAMERA AND I'D SHOW SOME OF MY LONG GUNS TOO. I LIKE THAT JUDGE !! AND HEY, THE COLT MUSTANG, WOULD IT POSSIBLY BE FOR SALE ??? I HAD A WALTHER PPK/S STAINLESS STEEL YRS. AGO AND TRADED IT OFF.........I WISH SUM1 WOULD KICK MY --- FOR THAT STUNT !!! THE GLOCK IN THE PIC, AND THE OTHERS YOU HAVE, WHAT CALIBARS ARE THEY??? I HAVE A LAKE HOUSE ON LAKE HARTWELL IN GA. AND COPPERHEADS JUST ABOUT OUT POPULATE THE PEOPLE !!!!! BOY THAT "JUDGE" WITH THE .410 WOULD BE ONE HELL OF A SNAKE GUN !!! MY LIL GIRL HAS DONE SOMETHING TO THIS PUTER AND NOW IT WONT TRANSFER PIXX TO IT FROM A CAMERA !!!!!

Paul,
The Colt mustang will never be for sale. Originally it was my mother in-laws, after she passed my wife got it. The gun is a 1987 model, Mustang Government.

The judge is nice, but not my favorite gun. for snake killing I would get a bond arms snake slayer. speaking of snakes, we just had a young 22 year old lieutenant bit in the calf by a rattle snake, the had to amputate his leg.http://kfor.com/2015/02/18/u-s-marines-leg-amputated-after-rattlesnake-bite/

As far as long guns go, I only have the Henry Golden Boy 22mag. Ive been looking at Henry 17HMR just because the ammo is so cheap.

hello.........oh I see. is it stainless steel??? a 1987 mustang gov't......lol...........something told me it wouldn't be for sale. around here you never even see any of them anymore. I just sooooo wish I had my lil ppks walther back !! and, man oh man, you said rattlers bit and injured someone just recently......it's February and we have about 10-15 inches of snow !! it's 7 degrees now. where are you from that snakes are crawling now???

I live in Oklahoma (Not from here), and no the colt is not stainless, its blued. It's a nice piece, I wished it was stainless.

Finally got around to shooting a pic of the little women's .380

what is it? can't make out the maker. Butt plate looks familiar but I'd say its a colt (makes sense since you did mention it earlier)

AirForce you are correct it's a Colt .380 mini 1911

I have a Colt Python 1972 blued i bought new and I'am thinking of selling ,looks all most new it has a 4" barrel there is a little wear on the very tip of the barrel from the holster that's about all trying to get a idea about price maybe you guys would know. thanks

Sure wished I never sold my lever action 30-30. Gave my father's pump action 30-30 to a relative, since there are no more mail Dobbs in our clan to carry on the name. My dad's brother was a Marine - he retired after 30 yrs and a week later died. I've only seen a picture of his daughter (who I think was older than me) and the boy about my age. It would have been nice to have kept up with them, but I never had contact with them in my life. It would have been nice to know that if he produced more Dobbs of our clan to carry on the name but here in AL roots, me and the brother are it, and we don't have long to go now. So gave it to my sisters son who adored my father, me and the brother agreed he would keep the gun in the family unlike his father who was STEAMING mad I was given the gun. What nobody knew (except probably my father) it was me who gave the money to my mother to finish paying for it (it was in layaway at Sears) when I came home from my 2nd Vietnam trip - they hadn't seen me in 2.5 yrs (did back to back tours). Me and the brother never had kids - except he did inherit some from the woman he married - I was married twice, still with the 2nd one going on 36 yrs come June 2, same day (our 2nd anniversary) my mother died in a wreck.
I still have my fathers lever action 30-30. Love it.
I did have a serial number to year cross reference. I need to find it.

Latest posts

Back