PETA strikes again

• Thread starter Rich Stern [URL]http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?t
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK good one Rich! So, if PETA existed in Mose's time would they have suggested that the Jews rub Red Pepper juice over their doors to ward off the angel of death? Then what about those POOR Peppers having to see thier brethern's blood over doors!!! LOL

I tell ya, folks like this need to take their $$ and effort and go help the homeless, mentally ill (same group :) and other "REAL" causes!!!

I've know Rich - or at least his personality - for almost 3 years now..... He is always so calm and reserved..... Alwasy takes everything in stride..... Never gets flustered..... Never lets anything get to him.....

Then PETA shows up..........

:^)

me!

He certainly didn't need a boat or an LCR either!...He just walked on the water,...and told his buds to "Cast your nets on the other side" and they hauled in limits by the net load!!

.....and I thought Mini is good!! LOL

Mac

Mac, Never compare me to the Lord especially on a Holy Day....Marke outfished me today anyway....lol He caught the only 4 crappie and a bigger bass than I.

Mini

Latest posts

Back