Personal best smallie

• Thread starter Carlos Hathcock III
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlos Hathcock III

Reaction score
Personal best courtsey of Ken Neeley! Thanks Bro!

St Clair in some nasty azz weather!

bad thing was I only got to spend a couple of days with my buds and Hammer was not

there......but I am sure Macs cat is happy!!!

carlosmsallie2.jpg

carlossmallie.jpg

If someone has photoshop to help cleanup some I would appreciate it...

Wow I really hate living in an area with such poor fishing. That's a great fish Carlos. Man when I retire next year I'm gonna go for some of those.

Mac has cats?...............cats? snicker snicker yuk yuk:rolleyes:

fatrap

What a toad C!!!!! WAY TO GO!!!!! Props to Kneeley on the assist!

I still wanna be like Carlos when I grow up!!!!! :D;):lol::cool:

I think Carlos might have cats too... We have my son's( can't keep it on a submarine) and my daughter's( she won't take it to her house because it bring in dead stuff) They're are a great way to practice clearing your house with an AR airsoft carbine. U can reuse them as outside you keep having to find new ones,

fatrap

LOL.....I tease the hell out of ours with my CT laser......he goes crazy!! It took a couple times before my wife quit yelling,.."Don't SHOOT Charlie!!!":eek::rolleyes:

Mac

My dogs go nuts on the lazer sight. It takes me a half hour to get them calmed down. I wonder if you could get a fish to go after a lazer image. Maybe Carlos is lazering his big smallies onto he hook. mmmmmmmH conspiracy.

fatrap

Dude, That's awesome! I had a 5 pounder down there and I thought that was cool. :wub: I might of wet myself with a 7! :lol:

Gene

HA! You are funny JR, no shooting on that one!

Dan J, you are also too funnY! Who would want to be like me???? except for me maybe???

No cats for me Kona would try and eat them.....she is not a cat lover....

Yes,..fish WILL go to a laser dot....Mini use to mess with'em in the tank at BPS,..but now it's not allowed....kids would point them in their eyes and stuff. We'd just put it on a rock....all the fish would go check it out!! LOL

Uhhhhhh....hello, you guys not watchin Bassmasters and Duckett/Iconelli hawking the "Laser Lure" :lol::lol::lol:

Nice fish CIII, tell Neeley to put it in a tank and feed it well til we get back up there in the spring!!:p

TOXIC

Latest posts

Back