Patriot 929

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken Wise

Reaction score
Have you all seen the new 929 Patriot. It was red,white and blue flake with stars in the blue.its very fitting for the times. you all will love it. Saw it at the St Charles Bass Pro Shop

We need one for our shows coming up!!! We need to take all 3 "9 series" boats this year!!!

I won't get one....BTW, that's not me that sent that, it's a different Ken.

I understand your position, Mr. Neeley........ When your living depends on just how many "turns" you get out of your inventory and corporate limits that inventory, the "Patriot" version could prove to be a tad bit too "trendy".

me!

Not if they make it a limited number only,...make it a 2001 special order option....I thinks it's awesome!! May have to order one myself!!...we'll see!!! Would hate to think that Americans are only patriotic when it's necessary or "cool"....I think they'll sell quite a few!! (Just my .02)

Mac

I love the red/white/blue concept. I'd happily have one, but not if they are gonna name the model after my AFC east rivals. It would have to be a "Jets 929" and would need to be a green and white color scheme.

Pitty the guys in Cleveland...awful colors for a boat.

Hey, maybe there is something to this...

Note to Tracker: Get in touch with the NFL and work out a boat colors/NFL franchise colors licensing deal.

Resale will be terrible, but they should fly out the door when new!

Dont even go there Rich. I could see it now a Lions version of the 929 and I go "O" fer 2002.....never happen in my lifetime (kinda like the Lions winning the Super Bowl!!!!)

Good thing we have Kneely and the crew in Detroit.....lol

Mini

No doubt!!....The Lions 929 would be a cool color scheme but,...no need for livewells!! LOL

Latest posts

Back