Parts Vendors

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Janssen

Reaction score
I need some very basic parts for my Nitro 288. So going to find any OEM parts for anything Tracker requires setting your clock back to 1985. I can call bass pro stores, sit on hold for 5 minutes before the boat sales department picks up, Get transferred to the service center where (and this is literally true, I’ve ferified it) there is no one to answer the phone other than the guys that actually fix the boats. So you leave a voicemail and they call you when they don’t have a boat to fix (December).

I can go to trackermarineparts.com. A vendor NOT associated with tracker. They have a “parts finder” which is suspiciously similar to an e-mail form where you try to describe the part you need in an e-mail and someone calls or e-mails in a week or two, or never.

Does ANYBODY know of a certified Tracker dealer that has an E-commerce solution whereby I can search for my parts, get a part number, order, pay and have the part delivered to me?

You know like we started doing in 2000.

Day Brothers in Plattsburgh NY. Great bunch of people who work with Tracker Marine.

It's been a few years, I still see nothing online similar to any of the big auto parts stores. Pep Boys, NAPA, Etc. Seems like the boating world is large enough and spends enough money that this type of service should be warranted.

I find the same thing... no one reliable who doesn't sell your info to sell it. That's a bigger business than parts.

Latest posts

Back