Partner for the Rally

• Thread starter gone bye bye [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gone bye bye

Reaction score
Well folks I found a partner for the Rally, but I dont know if I can go.....anyone want to take my place? lol....

Mini
Img01.jpg

I didn't know the rally was father/daughter affair.

Bear

If that's true Mini, I have a new name for you---father-in-law!!!

All kinds of jokes along the lines of life preservers and floating objects keep coming to mind....nah, never mind!

Cute! REAL CUTE!! Look at those dimples!!! (The concave things in her cheeks.)

But, Mini...... Does she..... uh-h-h-h...... Does she know about......... uh-h-h-h-h....... Does she know about the uh-h-h-h....... "Relationship"....... You know...... You and Mac?

:^)

me!

P.S. Did I tell you about the VERY pregnant friend who came to the halloween party last year dressed as a Hooters Girl?

check his livewell i think his new partner has a couple of nice ones. stan

Heck, Mac...... You know I'm just jokin'....... My oldest and best friend, Ken, moved to Texas a few years back..... You may remember him from the "Prized Datsun 240Z" story.... There was a time when he and I used to play around with sports cars the way you and Mini are into fishin'....... I miss those days and the good times we had together....... And talk about a GOOD FRIEND! When I was in the hospital for heart surgery, Ken stopped by every morning and evening on his way to and from work; his wife told me that he couldn't sleep the night before my operation....... Will still keep in touch by phone and when he's up here or I'm there, we get together and relive those days........ I knew - and still know today - that I can always count on Ken......

Friends like Ken and Mini are one-in-a-million....... You and I are very blessed to have them!

me!

Heck, Mac...... You know I'm just jokin'....... My oldest and best friend, Ken, moved to Texas a few years back..... You may remember him from the "Prized Datsun 240Z" story.... There was a time when he and I used to play around with sports cars the way you and Mini are into fishin'....... I miss those days and the good times we had together....... And talk about a GOOD FRIEND! When I was in the hospital for heart surgery, Ken stopped by every morning and evening on his way to and from work; his wife told me that he couldn't sleep the night before my operation....... Will still keep in touch by phone and when he's up here or I'm there, we get together and relive those days........ I knew - and still know today - that I can always count on Ken......

Friends like Ken and Mini are one-in-a-million....... You and I are very blessed to have them!

me!

Yes indeed,...I consider myself VERY lucky to have the friends I do,...I've met more people in the fishing world, that have become close friends than at any other time in my life. I was very active all through high school and college in various sports, clubs, Fraternity's, etc..etc.. and I made some great friends doing that too, but the contacts and friendships that have developed over the past 10 years in the fishing industry are second to none. GREAT folks in this sport,...yes indeed!!!

You guys are gonna make me cry! But seriously, when the chips are down for you, that's when you find out who your real friends are. I have received more support from this board since being here, whether it was my boat problems, or heart trouble, than I have gotten at work or from many "friends". I do have a fishing buddy, Jamie, who will be at the rally with me. He is one of those friends you can count on. We have clashes in the front of MY boat sometimes, but I know he has my back! Your born into family, but CHOOSE your friends! Hoping to make some of you those kind of friens in the near future!

Latest posts

Back