• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Parting out 2011 Nitro Z7 dual console

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelso

Reaction score
I am parting out a 2011 Nitro Z7 dual console. Removable consoles are maroon metal flake. No trolling motor, but everything else is available at this time and will sell complete if interested, or will part out. Has 2011 Mercury 200 Pro XS with approximately 300 hours. Maroon single axle trailer in good condition. Most parts are in very good condition. All white face gauges and switch panels are in excellent condition. Has a spot of gel coat missing that is approximately 6 inches wide and a foot long right on the edge meets the bottom of the boat about halfway down. No hole, but gel is cracked in other spots across the bottom. Pics available upon request. $11k for complete boat, 8500 for just the motor and 1500 for the trailer. Located in Atoka, OK. and would prefer local pickup, but could possibly meet if need enough parts. Call or text 580-239-2320.

Do you have a windshield? How much do you want for it? Will it fit a 1993 170DC?
I do have the windshields, they are $75 each. However, I do not believe they will fit a 1993? Would have to confirm with someone on here to know for sure.

I do have the windshields, they are $75 each. However, I do not believe they will fit a 1993? Would have to confirm with someone on here to know for sure.
I need a port side console for 2013 Nitro Z7. Do you still have kne?

Yes I still have both consoles for $250 each if you pull. However, I will take $1000 for the whole boat without motor, trailer or gauges. Still has the hydraulic steering in the boat also. If interested, you can contact me at 580-239-2320 for fastest response.

T
Yes I still have both consoles for $250 each if you pull. However, I will take $1000 for the whole boat without motor, trailer or gauges. Still has the hydraulic steering in the boat also. If interested, you can contact me at 580-239-2320 for fastest response.
Thanks. But no thanks.

Hi is the boat still available
I am parting out a 2011 Nitro Z7 dual console. Removable consoles are maroon metal flake. No trolling motor, but everything else is available at this time and will sell complete if interested, or will part out. Has 2011 Mercury 200 Pro XS with approximately 300 hours. Maroon single axle trailer in good condition. Most parts are in very good condition. All white face gauges and switch panels are in excellent condition. Has a spot of gel coat missing that is approximately 6 inches wide and a foot long right on the edge meets the bottom of the boat about halfway down. No hole, but gel is cracked in other spots across the bottom. Pics available upon request. $11k for complete boat, 8500 for just the motor and 1500 for the trailer. Located in Atoka, OK. and would prefer local pickup, but could possibly meet if need enough parts. Call or text 580-239-2320.

Hi, have these been sold? Please update.

Latest posts

Back