Paging Ken Neeley - Robo Worms?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrepMan

Reaction score
Ken - Do you carry or can you get Robo Worms?

Eli has been buying out all the local shops, and he is almost out of 4.5 inch prism shad color, and a few others. Drop me a email or post and let me know if you carry them.

http://www.roboworm.com/products.htm

I bet they have them, it's where I get all mine !

Ken - Eli and checked that site out, just scared me a bit because the products page (being in IT with IBM i'm a bit more nit-picky on sites) says that "Denotes color has been discontinued for 2006, may be available while supplies last." and then Order page says "2008 Mail Order Price List", so given it's almost 1/2 way through 2010, I was noticeably a bit lery of providing my credit card information to a site that seem 2-4+ years old in maintence, and who has kept their prices the same for over 2 years (though I won't complain if its legit!)?? Have you bought direct from roboworm.com recently?

Last year I think. I brought 20 bags of the 4" Aarons secret/special. The brown,blue green laminate. WOnt need any for a while !!

Headed up to a place local called Hammonds, a new HUGE store they opened about 45 mins north of me (had to kill time while Noah was at a birthday party on that side of town). Bought them out of Arons Magic, SXE Shad and Prism Shad! Of course had to also buy Florocarbon and braid line, jiggin spoons, oil and other stuff 'cause I was there.

Trep

i have gone direct to ROBO WORMS site with no problems and great service...another hand poured you might want to look into is BEARPAW Baits...oopps almost forgot the great 6 inch shakey head worm from CHARMER BAITS....best fishes:cool:

Ken,...don't even think about selling those "Peoples worm" color..those are MINE..EVERY bag you have!!:eek::angry:;)

good mac! now you can replace all the ones of mine you have used! lol

Mini,

What's the lake like? Where are we with the spawn. I'm trying to get gear put together...and rods.....and clothes......:lol:

TOXIC

Tox - I am GLAD for not only the MVM but ALL Michigan citizens that you are putting together "clothes" for your trip!! LOL

"good mac! now you can replace all the ones of mine you have used! lol"

What'd I tell you about keeping score!!!...don't even go down that road!!..LOL

Dont worry tox....just get some crap together and get here safe.

malses are just fanning. the moon will be full when you show up. game on!

right now its the perfect storm of bad weather....east winds, cold nights, rain....all equaly muddy cold water. not good for the fish or the people fishing. 25 fish a day is a good day this past weeeknd. it will clear, warm up and the fish will do the deed. best part is the weather has been crappy enough to keep the group from Kentucky sore mouthing all the fish :)

Yippee!! Longer the better for the bad weather. At least until next week. So, maybe this year we'll be able to do something close to the cottage in the Moot? Sooner or later they'll move up even if the conditions aren't "perfect". 100mph suit....check......fleece......check.....Shimano full face mask......check......shorts and t-shirts.....check :lol::lol::lol: Only place I know where you have to pack for ALL seasons no matter when you go!!!:lol::lol: I'm gettin sooo stoked!!

TOXIC

Not true Tox....snow to 80*F and back in a few days in VT!! :lol: :lol:

same way i had to pack for florida in January....

"still" florida? I had to buy underwear because the damn cubans stole all my clothes!

And besides I know many floridians that want to come here because of one particular body of water. (even though they wont head to others that are as good or even better!)

There ain't no smallies in Florida!! Lots of Reds and I hear they fight well but there is only one Smallmouth Bass. Fisherman's Crack as I call them. And the bunch of Yahoos I hang out with are pretty good folk all things considered!!:lol:

TOXIC

I can remember Zell Rowland telling me that if you could teach a redfish to jump I would throw rocks at smallmouth! lol

They do pull though!!!!

Latest posts

Back