Owners Manual

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I contacted Nitro. Here is their response;

I do apologize but we are a bit limited in what we have available for 2001 Nitro's owners manuals. Luckily they are all quite generic. If you do require more specific information we recommend reaching out to one of our White River Marine Group authorized dealers by going to NITRO Fishing Boats - Fiberglass Bass, Deep V, and Fish and Ski Boats and click on find a dealer, enter your zip code and that lists them all.

Since Tracker won't let me come to work half-naked or thaw my meat, I suppose I must work for a living.

Yes Steve I can help you. If you will email me your address, I will get you an owners manual...it will be a week or so till I get more in.
I'm not sure how to obtain your email address but would love to have one for my 01 700LX.

Since Tracker won't let me come to work half-naked or thaw my meat, I suppose I must work for a living.

Yes Steve I can help you. If you will email me your address, I will get you an owners manual...it will be a week or so till I get more in.

Hi Doug,
How can I get a owners manual and a repair manual for a 1996 Nitro Sport 185 SF with a force 120? I need to to make some wiring repairs. Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jeremy

Hi Doug,

I hope you don't mind a newbie chiming in. How can I get a owners manual and a repair manual for a 1996 Nitro Sport 185 SF with a Force 120? I also need to to make some wiring repairs.
Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated.

[email protected]

Thanks,
Jeremy

Hi Doug,
How can I get a owners manual and a repair manual for a 1996 Nitro Sport 185 SF with a force 120? I need to to make some wiring repairs. Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jeremy
I was able to get a manual for my 97 120 force off the shelf at West Marine. I have not been able to find a “manual” for the boat itself though. It’s a 97 nitro 185sf.

We are new owners of a 2006 Nitro 700 LX and I called Nitro headquarters to see if there are PDF manuals available. There are not. :( We are in search of a manual as well.

Just bought a 1999 Nitro 800lxs sc. Looking for switch placement. Can someone tell me what switches go to what? I'm beginning work on the boat soon. Thanks!

We are new owners of a 2006 Nitro 700 LX and I called Nitro headquarters to see if there are PDF manuals available. There are not. :( We are in search of a manual as well.

Now have owner's manual for our 2006 Nitro 700 LX (if anyone needs copies of certain pages).

I just purchased a 1995 Nitro 185 Sport SF, and am really enjoying it. The person I bought it from didn't have the owners manual. Is there an address I can write and request one? Or is there a better way to get one?

Thanks for your help.

Steve
Hi. I called Nitro corporate and was told they have NO previous manuals - not even online PDFs. :(

I just purchased a 1995 Nitro 185 Sport SF, and am really enjoying it. The person I bought it from didn't have the owners manual. Is there an address I can write and request one? Or is there a better way to get one?

Thanks for your help.

Steve
Hi Steve, I'm in the same boat! Lol! I just bought a 1993 17' dc nitro Rick clunn edition. Been searching for an owner manual.

Latest posts

Back