Owners Manual

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I purchased my my 1999 Nitro 185 F/S from the BPS in Waukegan, IL. I never (NEVER) got a manual for the $21,000.00 purchase. The sales rep who closed the deal was not there, I had the mechanics on Green Bay road ask me if I had any questions. I've been to this facility once to purchase wheel bearings that they protect the mfg # and size. Will I go back to BPS for another purchase? No, I bought a new Ranger this year and had a totally different experience when it came delivery time. Mr Morris, I'm done with you, and your organization..... You lost a good customer!

Since Tracker won't let me come to work half-naked or thaw my meat, I suppose I must work for a living.

Yes Steve I can help you. If you will email me your address, I will get you an owners manual...it will be a week or so till I get more in.

My name is Tommy Reeves. I recently purchased a 1996 Nitro 160TF. Do you also have a manual for it too?

Since Tracker won't let me come to work half-naked or thaw my meat, I suppose I must work for a living.

Yes Steve I can help you. If you will email me your address, I will get you an owners manual...it will be a week or so till I get more in.
Doug - I just bought a 1998 Nitro outboard. If you dont mind, I’d love to have a manual if you can spare 1 more. Andrew Warrick. 15615 Preston Road #1008. Dallas, Tx. 75248.

Doug - I just bought a 1998 Nitro outboard. If you dont mind, I’d love to have a manual if you can spare 1 more. Andrew Warrick. 15615 Preston Road #1008. Dallas, Tx. 75248.

DOUG I HAVE A 1999 NITRO IF YOU COULD STEER ME TO A SORCE FOR MANUALS I WOULD LOVE TO ORDER THEM, NO LUCK WIT DEALER MINE IS A NX 882 WITH 150 MERCURY THANKS ED LAWS

Doug,

I hate to sound like a broken record on here but like the others I am in need. I need a manual or anything for a 1998 185 Sport FS with a 120HP Force motor. Something on the boat and motor would be awesome. Thank you kind sir.
Mike Jones
[email protected]

Doug, I would also appreciate getting an owners manuàl. I've got a 2001 Nitro 188 F/S.
Gary Chalupa
5315 Denmans Loop
Belton, Tx 76513.

Is this still something you are able to help with?

I am in need of an owner's manual for a 1994 Tracker Tournament Pro 18. It dogs on WOT and I am trying to make sure I have the right drain plug, or it has enough leaky rivets that it is getting water logged, or the gentleman that I purchased it from has the wrong bilge plug installed.

I purchased my my 1999 Nitro 185 F/S from the BPS in Waukegan, IL. I never (NEVER) got a manual for the $21,000.00 purchase. The sales rep who closed the deal was not there, I had the mechanics on Green Bay road ask me if I had any questions. I've been to this facility once to purchase wheel bearings that they protect the mfg # and size. Will I go back to BPS for another purchase? No, I bought a new Ranger this year and had a totally different experience when it came delivery time. Mr Morris, I'm done with you, and your organization..... You lost a good customer!
You do know that bass pro owns Ranger Boats?

Hi guys, I also recently bought a 1995 Nitro 185 Sport SF in need of some serious TLC. Really love the boat and Im going to restore it to a new condition. Was hoping to get my hands on an owners manual. Anyway that is possible ?? Thanks Joe

Hi guys, I also recently bought a 1995 Nitro 185 Sport SF in need of some serious TLC. Really love the boat and Im going to restore it to a new condition. Was hoping to get my hands on an owners manual. Anyway that is possible ?? Thanks Joe

I thought I would give it a try too! Need a manual for a 2007 pro crappie 175 that I just bought. Previous owner didn't have one either. Makes me wonder if Tracker ever even gave buyers one in the first place. Any help would be appreciated.

Looks like this is a dead post as several of us have requested this and to my knowledge nobody has gotten the info. I heard you can contact Tracker directly or go into Bass Pro Service department and order. Sometimes it is free and other times it cost you some coin.....Again I have only heard this. I have yet to visit or contact them to verify.

Mike

Looks like this is a dead post as several of us have requested this and to my knowledge nobody has gotten the info. I heard you can contact Tracker directly or go into Bass Pro Service department and order. Sometimes it is free and other times it cost you some coin.....Again I have only heard this. I have yet to visit or contact them to verify.

Mike
Not sure who to contact, those i have didn't offer any help

Latest posts

Back