Owners Manual

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Doug, I am looking for the wiring diagram for a 1998 Nitro 640 LX can you help me out.

Thank You In Advance

Since Tracker won't let me come to work half-naked or thaw my meat, I suppose I must work for a living.

Yes Steve I can help you. If you will email me your address, I will get you an owners manual...it will be a week or so till I get more in.
I would also appreciate getting an owners manuàl. I've got a 2001 Nitro 188 F/S.
Gary Chalupa
5315 Denmans Loop
Belton, Tx 76513.

Hello Doug,
I purchased a 2003 Bass Finder 175 PT Silver Anniversary with 50HP Mercury few days ago. I sure would appreciate a owner's manual. I have lots of TLC to take care of.
[email protected]
1026 Live Oak Lane,
Fleming Island, FL 32003

Hello Doug,
I know this thread was started some time ago, but is it still possible to get owner's manuals?
I just purchased a 2001 Nitro 185 FS and in need of an owner's manual. Thanks in advance.
My e-mail is [email protected]

Hey, half naked guy (aka Doug) are you still able to provide owners manuals? I've got a 2001 Nitro 188 fs. I really could use an owners manual. Please email me at [email protected]. thanks.

I’m also in need of an owners manual for a 2002 nitro 640 lx , if you can help

So is there a way to get an owners manual? I too just got a 1996 Nitro Sport SF and would love to get my hands on one.

Seems a bunch of folks have missing owners manuals and that is why this forum is so helpful.
I have a 2015 Nitro z6 with a 115 Merc with no idea how to get a manual. I bought the boat in 2017 with 25 hours on it.
Please pm me at [email protected] with instructions as to how to get a manual.
Thanks....Bobby

Since Tracker won't let me come to work half-naked or thaw my meat, I suppose I must work for a living.

Yes Steve I can help you. If you will email me your address, I will get you an owners manual...it will be a week or so till I get more in.
Would I be able to get a owner's manual for a 1995 nitro 170 Rick clunn series. Or even better is there a website that I could download the manual like in a PDF form

Latest posts

Back