Owners Manual

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Johnson

Reaction score
I just purchased a 1995 Nitro 185 Sport SF, and am really enjoying it. The person I bought it from didn't have the owners manual. Is there an address I can write and request one? Or is there a better way to get one?

Thanks for your help.

Steve

You've come to the right place Steve,...there's a 1/2 naked dude in Springfield, that can hook you up as soon as he's done thawing his,....uhmmm,......................owner's manual. Doug,...can you help Steve??!!..LOL
Mac

Since Tracker won't let me come to work half-naked or thaw my meat, I suppose I must work for a living.

Yes Steve I can help you. If you will email me your address, I will get you an owners manual...it will be a week or so till I get more in.

Doug I just sent you my address in an e-mail. I want you to know how much I appreciate your help. I'm am really pleased with my Nitro. In the future, I'll be looking for another boat, and judging from this one, I know it will be another Nitro !

Doug
I sent you my email address also. Can I possible get an owners manual for a 1997 912 Savage.Love this boat.
Thanks

Hey guyz, can I get assistance on a 2003 185 F/S manual? I have had bass boats before, but this is my first fish and ski. I plan on making some upgrades to her, but would like the correct manual for the boat, before I start. Also, I read something about deck extensions for the 185 f/s. Is this correct and if so... Are they still available?
Thanks, guyz!

I found an excellent combination owners manual/maintenance manual for my boat through the internet last year, but for the life of me I cant remember where I got it. Its very detailed (100 or so pages), includes info on servicing the engine (Johnson 60hp) , boat electrical, etc, all for a pretty fair price. I will look tomorrow when I get home and see where exactly I got it from. I wanna say iBoats but I'm not real sure.

I'll letchya' know what I find!

Fog

EDIT: found out where it came from. http://www.marineengine.com/manuals/

I also wanna correct my statement. Its a combination owners/service manual for specifically my outboard, not the boat as I originally thought. Owners manual for the boat is separate. I got the engine manual because I needed to do a carb job and ignition system overhaul. Very detailed and highly satisfied with my purchase, its come in handy when working on the engine, but it may not be exactly what your looking for since you indicated owners manual for the boat.

Hope I helped some at least lol

Fog

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Since Tracker won't let me come to work half-naked or thaw my meat, I suppose I must work for a living.

Yes Steve I can help you. If you will email me your address, I will get you an owners manual...it will be a week or so till I get more in.
Doug I also need an owners manual. I just bought a 2000 Bass Tracker Tournament V18
My email is: [email protected]

Hey Steve, I would sure appreciate a manual for my 2003 Nitro 185 F&S. This is my first fish and ski boat, and I am having trouble finding replacement parts, the elusive deck extension, and replacement seats. Most all my seats have rips.
My email is [email protected]
I would appreciate any info on my boat or the Mercury 125 2+2 outboard.
Thanks, again..
PS, put some pants on... lol

Looking for owners manual for 1993 Magna 17 Dual Console with 60 hp motor, sent Doug a message but he has yet to respond, hoping somebody can find out if he still has contacts to get manuals. Hoping to find some help here.

Hello,
I need an owners manual for a 2004 929 CDX, also wiring diagram. [email protected]
Thanks, Ron

looking for a manual as well; 97 NITRO Sport SF manual please. Thank you

Hey guys , I found out that Doug left Tracker some time ago, I was able to find a copy of my manual on Ebay, it was not as helpful as I had hoped, I hope you guys find what you were looking for.

Can you help me with the owners manual also? 2015 Tracker Nitro w/125 Mercury, 17.5” long.

Bought used with no manual. Email is [email protected]

Thanks!!!

I am in need of a owners manual also for a 96 Nitro 170TF and email is [email protected]

Latest posts

Back