Owners Manual

Nitro & Tracker Owners

Help Support Nitro & Tracker Owners:

CPT Chi-Town

Reaction score
I purchased my my 1999 Nitro 185 F/S from the BPS in Waukegan, IL. I never (NEVER) got a manual for the $21,000.00 purchase. The sales rep who closed the deal was not there, I had the mechanics on Green Bay road ask me if I had any questions. I've been to this facility once to purchase wheel bearings that they protect the mfg # and size. Will I go back to BPS for another purchase? No, I bought a new Ranger this year and had a totally different experience when it came delivery time. Mr Morris, I'm done with you, and your organization..... You lost a good customer!

Tommy Reeves

Reaction score
Since Tracker won't let me come to work half-naked or thaw my meat, I suppose I must work for a living.

Yes Steve I can help you. If you will email me your address, I will get you an owners manual...it will be a week or so till I get more in.
My name is Tommy Reeves. I recently purchased a 1996 Nitro 160TF. Do you also have a manual for it too?

andrew warrick

Reaction score
Since Tracker won't let me come to work half-naked or thaw my meat, I suppose I must work for a living.

Yes Steve I can help you. If you will email me your address, I will get you an owners manual...it will be a week or so till I get more in.
Doug - I just bought a 1998 Nitro outboard. If you dont mind, I’d love to have a manual if you can spare 1 more. Andrew Warrick. 15615 Preston Road #1008. Dallas, Tx. 75248.

Doug - I just bought a 1998 Nitro outboard. If you dont mind, I’d love to have a manual if you can spare 1 more. Andrew Warrick. 15615 Preston Road #1008. Dallas, Tx. 75248.

ED LAWS

Reaction score
DOUG I HAVE A 1999 NITRO IF YOU COULD STEER ME TO A SORCE FOR MANUALS I WOULD LOVE TO ORDER THEM, NO LUCK WIT DEALER MINE IS A NX 882 WITH 150 MERCURY THANKS ED LAWS

bigmikejones

Reaction score
Doug,

I hate to sound like a broken record on here but like the others I am in need. I need a manual or anything for a 1998 185 Sport FS with a 120HP Force motor. Something on the boat and motor would be awesome. Thank you kind sir.
Mike Jones
mjones41473@gmail.com

Latest posts