Owners manual for 2008 tracker tundra 18

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fish Montana

Reaction score
Good morning, I am new to the site, just bought the above boat and the old owner did not have the owners manual for the Tundra 18 or the mercury opti 150. Does anyone have a spare set or could copy a set, or I will buy a set. Just need a little help. Thanks fish montana

They are normally genic in nature, not a lot of information, motor routine maintenance can be found at Mercury website. You will need model and motor serial number

cq

welcome to the site. What cq said, my manual was basically worthless so it hit the trash can 2 days after I bought my boat in April. I found far more info online than I did in that manual. Now that I have two Merc 60hp 4 strokes, gonna get a service manual for them. Little pricey, but well worth the money to get a service manual specific to your motor and year. You could also contact a local Merc dealer but if you just want that general manual for the boat and motor, they just might have one.

What I really need help with is how to get all of the water out of the live well system, or do I just pour the bio antifreeze in the live wells. With out the owners manual I am not sure how to do it.

The manual doesn't address the issue you raise. I advise towel drying the livewell(s), using compressed air in low PSI short bursts to blow pumps and lines free, and elevating the nose of the boat/trailer to a 45 degree angle to drain the lines with all drain plugs pulled. The best preventative for freezing issues is to remove the water completely. Good luck! ;)

Good morning, I am new to the site, just bought the above boat and the old owner did not have the owners manual for the Tundra 18 or the mercury opti 150. Does anyone have a spare set or could copy a set, or I will buy a set. Just need a little help. Thanks fish montana
Would u still have boat I'm looking for hel0 myself.

Latest posts

Back