Our membership continues to grow: We're over 300 now

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich Stern

Reaction score
New members are continuing to join the site at a very fast pace. We have 25 new members already during April. The site has been around for nearly 18 months, but 20% of our fellow members have joined in the last six weeks.

Welcome to all the new folks. Glad to have you here!

(John, I think your little cards are working!)

Congrats Rich. You deserve a hell of alot more than you get...I for one thank you again for this site. Please email me your address. I want to send you something as a token of my appreciation for all you do.

I was hoping to give it to you in person, but Mac and I couldnt swing the trip south. PLUS the fishing is just gettin cranked up around here. DOnt know if any of you guys seen some of the walleyes that were caught in the last PWT on the Detroit River. Go to the In-Fisherman web site and check out some of the weights....the best part they didnt even dent the population....

Mini

Rich, congrats!!!! I for one was glad to hear that BPS gave you the royal treatment at your tourney. You deserve it. This is the best site going and it's all because you had the dream. Thanks for all of your hard work.

Mike

Rich, thanks for all your work on the site. It's first class.
Frank

Rich, Thanks for the site and all the work you do keeping it online. It's amazing how much it's grown in the last few months.

Rich, there are so many postings these days it's hard to keep up. I havn't read this much since my Business Law class...lol

How did you manage to get the boat from BPS for the weekend? It's a shame you had to give it back. It's great that they recognize all the work you've done to provide us all with this awesome site.

Keep up the good work.

Marke

Rich, Thanks for the great site. A first class site always attracts first class people. Makes me wonder how I found it?
Hope it continues to grow and maybe someday ESPN will buy you out! LOL
P.S. Congrats on the tournament. Maybe I can get to the next one.

Latest posts

Back