Open invitation

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
As many of you know, I am a Bass and Pike guide in Northern NY. This year the FLW is coming to Plattsburgh, my home town. I have been fighting to get them here for 4 years. Anyhow, I'm sure we will be flooded with pros throughout the summer months as we were when BASS came here twice for top 150's. If any of you decide to make the pilgrimage to the best smallie fishery in the country to view this tourney, my boat is open to folks from this board. Just give me a little notice so I can plan it between bookings, and rest your hook setting arm. This is all of course providing the stinkin' ice and snow are gone by summer!

Tom,
We do but it's slow and towards the end of the season. Usually I am swamped with grouse hunts in NOV. October is some of the best fishing of the year though. I would not be able to go out but could find someone. If you're going to be an hour north of NYC, that's still a good 4 1/2 hours south. We are on the Canadian border. Let me know if you plan to be close any earlier in the year.

Latest posts

Back