Online tackle suppliers.

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Idriller

Reaction score
Just curious where everyone orders from. I’ve ordered from tackle warehouse and land big fish.com.

Idriller,
You mention the two that I use most often. I would add Discount Tackle to the list. I"ve been able to buy some really good crankbaits on a few halfprice sales from time to time.
I'm going to go out a limb here and tell you all that I have been buying some really good stuff from Ali Express.com. This is a supplier out of China that sells Japanese and Chinese products. I'm using thier braid lines exclusively now. JOF and Angry Fish brands as well as the SeaKnight brand 9 stranded braids are super lines as good or better than anything on the market and they are half the cost. I have bought many hard jerkbaits up to 6" long with the price ranging from $3 to $5. There are a number or Megabass knockoffs that are identical but the cost is $6 rather than $20+. All of the Janapnese hard baits i've bought i wouild compare to anything here and I catching fish with them just as well and no need to change the hooks ior hardware. The downside is up to 2 months delivery time.. I have made over 100 orders via credit card and have not had a single problem with getting products delivered and no fraud with a year and half of activity now. I'm sure some of the stuff I'm getting exactly the same as the high dollar stuff- Its just in different packages. I got some of the MegaBass Elbo shad baits for $6 each. They are exacty the same bait. The MegaBass version is $20+ If you can get past the politics of China you can same save money dealing with them. Just sayin....

Haven’t ordered from discount tackle yet but seems they have some competitive pricing. Will also check out aliexpress.com. Thanks for the tip.

I forgot to mention that the Japanese BearKing and AlBlue brand of hard baits are high quality also the Kingdom, brand are quality products as well.
You will have to do the metric conversion to get your sizes and weights right- nearly everyting in measurements is listed in Metrics. Intersting to note that these guys refer to crankbaits and jerkbaits as "wobblers"

Idriller,
You mention the two that I use most often. I would add Discount Tackle to the list. I"ve been able to buy some really good crankbaits on a few halfprice sales from time to time.
I'm going to go out a limb here and tell you all that I have been buying some really good stuff from Ali Express.com. This is a supplier out of China that sells Japanese and Chinese products. I'm using thier braid lines exclusively now. JOF and Angry Fish brands as well as the SeaKnight brand 9 stranded braids are super lines as good or better than anything on the market and they are half the cost. I have bought many hard jerkbaits up to 6" long with the price ranging from $3 to $5. There are a number or Megabass knockoffs that are identical but the cost is $6 rather than $20+. All of the Janapnese hard baits i've bought i wouild compare to anything here and I catching fish with them just as well and no need to change the hooks ior hardware. The downside is up to 2 months delivery time.. I have made over 100 orders via credit card and have not had a single problem with getting products delivered and no fraud with a year and half of activity now. I'm sure some of the stuff I'm getting exactly the same as the high dollar stuff- Its just in different packages. I got some of the MegaBass Elbo shad baits for $6 each. They are exacty the same bait. The MegaBass version is $20+ If you can get past the politics of China you can same save money dealing with them. Just sayin....
Most of the name brands you buy come from China anyway. You're just eliminating the middleman. Very few are made from materials in the USA and assembled in the USA. Unfortunate, but true.

Latest posts

Back