On Board Charger Installation ProGuideV16WT

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fishin1.0

Reaction score
Just started the preparation to install the ProMariner charger under the passenger console. Pulled the left side floor and the center floor looking for the best way to run the wires to each battery. I noticed that the factory neglected to secure the brace in the front of the fuel tank. I'll be using a Dremel multi saw to cut a channel thru all the foam. I purchased a 5ft ProMariner extension cable to reach the rear battery. BTW Tracker does not use marine grade Plywood on the floors. DSCN2743.JPGDSCN2740.JPGDSCN2746.JPGDSCN2749.JPG More to follow as I install.

Attachments

• DSCN2748.JPG
    DSCN2748.JPG
    269.8 KB · Views: 16
Finally got the job done, mounted under the passenger console using 1 inch spacers to allow air to circulate around the back. Had to cut a 2x3" hole in the wall next to the live well to run wires(be careful as it is only a 1" space) connected the ext cable to run the wire back to the starting battery. Got everything hooked up and tested and I'm happy. AGM Batteries next Grp 27's front and rear. DSCN2750.JPGDSCN2752.JPGDSCN2755.JPGDSCN2751.JPG

Latest posts

Back