Ol' man Winter....

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOMMY RICH

Reaction score
Just doesn't want to let go this year...suppose to a pretty good amount of snow Sunday evening into Monday.

Just checked the 10 day forecast for Dale and showing night temps in the upper 20's sucks:angry: Although I will say that the harder winters seems to make for good spring fishing at Dale;)

No kiddin...in like a lion, out like a lion. I'm glad I bought my wife that snowblower for Christmas.

Looks like we have one more week of cold weather and then the Artic Oscillation goes positive which should bring warmer weather the first week of April.;)

This post might not fly with any of our most liberal members, but the ground hog thing made me remember this past summer when I was maintaining my father's property shortly after his death. After the only real rain we got I found out the foundation around his house washed out do to ground hogs. The bank next to the large creek running through his backyard was likewise riddled with holes. I bought some smoke bombs made for varmits and started chucking em down the holes covering the holes with cans cinder blocks etc. The next thing I know there,s ground hogs running everywhere. They had holes I didn't even see. I'm chasing them down blasting away with my M4. High capacity mag. Got three one wounded went down a smoking hole and a couple faded into the cornfield. Haven't seen one since. Now a screwed up Spring! Payback I guess.

fatrap

Latest posts

Back