OK - So how 'bout we actually DO IT!! THE PONTOON PARTY!!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Staci Matheis

Reaction score
Here's my idea.......

We do it the weekend of September 15th and 16th, Saturday and Sunday, after all the crazies have gone home. It'll still be plenty warm here in Missouri.

Would people be able to get to Table Rock? What is it, Doug, maybe 1 hour south of Springfield and Springfield is 3 1/2 hours from either Kansas City or St. Louis.

Barb, you could come to St. Louis on Friday morning and we could caravan to Springfield along with anyone else who lives between Chicago and Springfield.

Motel rooms should be cheaper and more plentiful by then.

Everyone could meet for breakfast Saturday. Champagne, strawberries, chocolate, Diet Dr. Pepper, sun and fishing the rest of the day. Dinner together (maybe buffet-style) that night. Brunch Sunday morning and disband!

Whadayasay? If we can actually get a few people together I'll make all the arrangements........

me!

Yeah, and maybe CC,Rob,Buzz and the rest of us in New England can meet at the Dunkin Donuts in Brattleborough, VT and car pool out to Table Rock. It's a little more than 3 1/2 hours but we could probably make it just in time for brunch on Sunday...LOL

Or we could just join you live via sattelite on Rich's Remote Wireless WAN connection from Lake Champlain.

Maybe I'll just wait for the video tape "Fisherman gone Wild" free when you purchase "Girls gone Wild" and "Crazy College Co-eds"

Marke

DO IT? Scott? This is gonna get ugly, I can just tell. LOL

Rob

Latest posts

Back