OK Scott, here's your chance.

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
For anyone interested in the FLW championship on Lake Champlain Sept. 12-15. I need help. As many of you know, the format is on the 3rd day, the field is narrowed to 10 and the 4th and final day, only 5. Those 2 days, Friday and Saturday, the 14th and 15th, we need drivers! No not for the boats. We only have 2 press boats, and yes I'm one of them, and one reserve boat for break downs. What we do need is guys that would drvie the pro in a full size chevy sponsor rig down to the ramp, lauch him, and at the end of the day pull them out and drive up to and into the arena where weigh in is and crowd etc. If you follow professional fishing, it will be grand. YOU yes YOU could be the person that pulls in the 2001 FLW champion. That's right the guy that will be on the Wheaties box. I'm sure the 20 minute drive from the launch to the weigh in could be very beneficial! You don't get paid, and you MUST know how to back in a boat/trailer very well. The launch is going to be PACKED! Please let me know ASAP. I need people that can promise to be there. And Scott, Mac, Rich, I do get paid to captain the press boat. Not a lot, but enough seeing as how I get to use THEIR SPONSOR BOAT!!!! Yup, 21 ft Ranger commanche with a 225 opti. I know, it's a Ranger, but hey, it goes over 70mph!!!! May have to run north of the border at the end and tell 'em it sank. Pierre, got a spot we can hide a COLORFUL boat for a few weeks and get it painted! LOL

Rob

That's cool Rob,....Mini drove a couple of the FLW guys back and forth when they were here a month ago. He had a great time as well..........enjoy your time,...those Pro's are just like you and I,....everyday normal people who have the same problems and worries we all do,...sometimes even more!!...ahahaa......take a few pix's...you'll want to remember that for sure!! Have a good one!!

Mac

Sorry, Rob....... I'll only drive one'a Mac's chev-vees if it happens to be a 'Vette.......

Otherwise, I'll just stick to Jeeps!

me!

(Of course, if I actually COULD make it up there........ You'd darn well better believe I'd drive one of those FINE vehicles!)

Scott,

Vette as in CheVette? LOL

Just keep it up, Cass...... Just keep it up........ See what happens....... See if I bring champaigne and chocolate covered strawberries and personally serve them to you at next year's rallye!

me!

Scott, you know that I can get strawberries served to me anytime & anyway that I want. But I am going to be good and not comment further here on the board, because it's certainly not related to fishing or Tracker boats. :0>

Cass :)

Latest posts

Back